Hot Deal flipkart daily trivia 12th nov

785°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,099
3153
19

Flipkart daily trivia answers,win gems and gift vouchers

answer sequence:-DBACB

1.which ipl team is owned by this person
Ans:-rising pune super gaint

2.which teams batsman scored the first ever ipl century
Ans:-kolkata knight riders

3.who captained the mumbai indians in their first match of ipl in 2008
Ans:-harbhajan singh

4.which ipl team won the champions league t20 in 2011 and 2013
Ans:-mumbai indians

5.only one player from this team scored a century in ipl .which team?
ans:-kolkata knight riders

Expiring In 12 days
27 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
668
3

I clicked a wrong option for 1st question grin grin grin
Any how they are not giving more than 25gems.
Thanks for the answers Bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,099
3153
19
Satish365 wrote:

I clicked a wrong option for 1st question grin grin grin
Any how they are not giving more than 25gems.
Thanks for the answers Bro

ohh its okay tomorrow ull get wink

nothing like that bro in one account i got 50 gems smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
106
0

played it right now and got 100 Gems.. it’s totally random sometimes playing at 12 am give 25 gems

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,099
3153
19
jammu1317 wrote:

played it right now and got 100 Gems.. it’s totally random sometimes playing at 12 am give 25 gems

yes bro you are right grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
41
104
0

Any body got the super coins against more than 50 / 100 predictions in POWERPLAY WITH CHAMPIONS

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
38
0
Chhibber wrote:

Any body got the super coins against more than 50 / 100 predictions in POWERPLAY WITH CHAMPIONS

I haven’t. Anybody else received?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,099
3153
19
Chhibber wrote:

Any body got the super coins against more than 50 / 100 predictions in POWERPLAY WITH CHAMPIONS

noo they havent been credited yet

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,099
3153
19
Chhibber wrote:

Any body got the super coins against more than 50 / 100 predictions in POWERPLAY WITH CHAMPIONS

actually if you click on leaderboard on the top in small letters with an asterisk its written rewards will be credited before 20th nov

Missing