Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Day 11 Contest : Logo Quiz

2904°
5,495
29376
1008
Day 11 Contest : Logo Quiz

Hi,

Today we will have Logo Quiz. We will share one brand logo here and you have to tell us which brand it is.
First person to get it right will get 50 Dimes.

Every half an hour I will post one logo in comment section below.
Contest time 12PM – 4:30 PM.

TnC

One Dimer can win only once.
Spelling mistakes wont be considered as valid entry.

Expired
255 Comments  |  
57 Dimers
  • Sort By
130
1416
4

First person to get it right will win….that means this contest is user specific sweat_smile
people like @rajrocks who are too fast in posting deal will win

5,495
29376
1008
Admin
Harshdeep_Singh1414 wrote:

First person to get it right will win….that means this contest is user specific sweat_smile
people like @rajrocks who are too fast in posting deal will win

Its not about finding deals, its how well you know the brand by its logo.

59
14303
62

net speed is sluggish as a snail. i will only be able to win if everyone else takes an afternoon nap

130
1416
4
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Its not about finding deals, its how well you know the brand by its logo.

I know bro, i mean to say those people have better knowledge and also too fast to comment

130
1416
4
rini50 wrote:

net speed is sluggish as a snail. i will only be able to win if everyone else takes an afternoon nap

And i will win only if other people get it wrong joy joy

100
8619
120

Post something very difficult or there will be a fight 😈 joy

6,386
29297
70
Moderator

Nice and cool idea, everyone got 10 chances to win stuck_out_tongue

133
46751
407
Gaurav_G wrote:

Post something very difficult or there will be a fight 😈 joy

Let shoot the Mohini Astra Arrow on them as soon as first logo is shown. Other participants will be busy fighting with each other & we’ll Google that image and win. Howz the plan?

100
8619
120
Expand
saucap wrote:

Let shoot the Mohini Astra Arrow on them as soon as first logo is shown. Other participants will be busy fighting with each other & we’ll Google that image and win. Howz the plan?

Google Image Reverse Search smile biggrin

Missing