Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
DesiDime Coupons

Day 2 Contest - 26th March 2020

3717°
  • 10285
  • 365
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Community Angel
bumblefoot
Admin
Day 2 Contest of – 21 Days Lockdown – 21 Contests

This Contest starts from 11 AM and ends at 8 PM

All you have to do is post your profile name in this thread every hour and timestamp should be exact, that is 11:00:00 , 12:00:00 , 13:00:00 and so on till 20:00:00.
All those who post that comment exactly at that time will win, if there are more than 1 dimer in any particular hour then prize will be distributed evenly.
winners will get 50 Dimes for each hour.

You can write your name as @bumblefoot or bumblefoot eitherways.

TnC
One dimer can win multiple times (max dimes he/she can win is 50 Dimes).

Expired
364 Comments  |  
137 Dimers
  • Sort By
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Showing 500 Internal Server Error, on browser plz check..

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
fpdhunter wrote:

Get a life man.

Contest is for fun, its ok if you dont want to participate.

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied
Veeer wrote:

Showing 500 Internal Server Error, on browser plz check..

Same problem

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

We need to set our clocks exactly then as there might be slight difference

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Veeer wrote:

Showing 500 Internal Server Error, on browser plz check..

Same app also down

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Contest is for fun, its ok if you dont want to participate.

Not against contest. Ask them to do something constructive in contest. Like post a link to some article which helps in these thesting times. Anyways have fun guys..

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
fpdhunter wrote:

Not against contest. Ask them to do something constructive in contest. Like post a link to some article which helps in these thesting times. Anyways have fun guys..

They might do that too , and good that dimers are providing feedback, 21 days is a long duration, alot of options in contests are there for the admin team smile

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
AJ89 wrote:

We need to set our clocks exactly then as there might be slight difference

we will pick the time as it displays in our system.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609759/medium/6576358dlrBtLb.png?1585199580

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
Expand
fpdhunter wrote:

Not against contest. Ask them to do something constructive in contest. Like post a link to some article which helps in these thesting times. Anyways have fun guys..

yup, suggestion noted buddy.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

we will pick the time as it displays in our system.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609759/medium/6576358dlrBtLb.png?1585199580

How can we check this time?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

I am disqualified himself because my interest is slow due to lockdown everyone no internet speed a post take 1-2 min or even more .

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

AJ89

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply