Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Dell 14 Metal Body Premium Laptop, Intel Core i5-1235U Processor/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ 14.0" (35.56cm) FHD with Comfort View/Backlit KB/Windows 11 + MSO'21/15 Month McAfee/Dark Silver/ 1.48kg

Dell 14 Metal Body Premium Laptop, Intel Core i5-1235U Processor/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ 14.0" (35.56cm) FHD with Comfort View/Backlit KB/Windows 11 + MSO'21/15 Month McAfee/Dark Silver/ 1.48kg

171°
54990
39% OFF 89990.0
Helpful
Garyhost
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0BQJ...R/
Dell 14 Metal Body Premium Laptop, Intel Core i5-1235U Processor/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ 14.0" (35.56cm) FHD with Comfort View/Backlit KB/Windows 11 + MSO'21/15 Month McAfee/Dark Silver/ 1.48kg


Expired
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone using it..any review...shall I go ahead and buy this or wait for coming mega sale... looking for a laptop to buy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
spreadingsmile wrote:

Anyone using it..any review...shall I go ahead and buy this or wait for coming mega sale... looking for a laptop to buy

Xiaomi 120 is much much better than this. Im going for that if it comes under 50 with offers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
ryuga wrote:

Xiaomi 120 is much much better than this. Im going for that if it comes under 50 with offers

Specifications looks impressive...price 65k...will go for it, if comes under 50k... btw never used laptop except HP / DELL 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
spreadingsmile wrote:

Specifications looks impressive...price 65k...will go for it, if comes under 50k... btw never used laptop except HP / DELL 

Price is 55 on amazon rn. 59 for gpu version
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply