Dell Inspiron 15-inch Laptop (39.62cms) | Windows 11 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 512GB SSD [Rs.599 Coupon + 10% HDFC card Off]
10% Instant Discount up to INR 1000 on HDFC Bank Credit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000
Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 30000
10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000
10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on HDFC Bank Debit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000
Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 50000
10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000
5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB|
|CPU Model||Core i3|
|RAM Memory Installed Size||8 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated|
- 3MP Super-High Definition —— The camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 24h Full-Color —— Obtain 24-hour color details, even in pitch-black conditions, with its large-aperture lens, high-sensitivity sensor, and attached supplemental lights.
- Human & Vehicle Classification —— Distinguishes humans and vehicles from other objects, so you receive more accurate event notifications.
- Smart Detection —— Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, obstructs the camera, or removes/abandons objects.
- Built-In Microphone —— Features a built-in microphone to record anything going on within a 15-ft radius of the camera.
- IK10 Vandal-Proof & IP67 Waterproof —— With vandal-resistant, rugged housing and waterproof design, this VIGI dome camera is built tough to withstand vandalism and harsh environments with rain and dust for constant security anywhere and anytime.
- H.265+ —— Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.