Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Dhani Bug Working Fine On Paytm

Dhani Bug Working Fine On Paytm

787°
1000
1000.0
Deal Cadet
DimeEarner

https://www.dhan...m/
Pay rent via paytm  using dhani card and earn flat 2% cashback upto 1000 cashback on dhani app
do fast bug can be expire any time 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/699243/medium/IMG_20210715_192538.jpg?1626357352 

Expired

Deal Wiki

Dhani Account Full kyc must.

1st : Load 12500 In dhani wallet.

2nd : open paytm > pay rent 12500 Via Dhani card.

Repeat 1st and 2nd step 4 times For 1000 cashback.

u will get 250 cashback in dhani Wallet.

74 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Bug cannot expire, it will be patched/fixed. And this is a feature in place from quite long time. Very soon it will be seen as misused feature, and patym will patch it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Verified .

Loot for Dhani KYC useres,Earn 1000cb 😍

Dhani Account Full kyc must.

1st : Load 12500 In dhani wallet.

2nd : open paytm > pay rent 12500 Via Dhani card.

Repeat 1st and 2nd step 4 times For 1000 cb.

u will get 250 Cb in dhani Wallet.

Loot lo bug kabhi bhi over ho sakta hai

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Add money in dhani from slice to earn monies

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Transaction declined by your bank, added 12500 in dhani. What to do, Please help pray

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manansaraf54673 wrote:

Transaction declined by your bank, added 12500 in dhani. What to do, Please help pray

Dont Panic You Can use Elsewhere To Pay Bill Like on Amazon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Don’t try stuck with 12500 now in Dhani wallet any other way to get cb or at least my amount refunded without any charges

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Unofficialadmin wrote:

Don’t try stuck with 12500 now in Dhani wallet any other way to get cb or at least my amount refunded without any charges

Use it through housing.com app. You will be charged 1% but you will receive 2% cashback.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

100% Looted without any extra charge on paytm rent pay smile

Got full 1000 cashback today. grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

100% Looted without any extra charge on paytm rent pay smile

Got full 1000 cashback today. grinning

Is it working now?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks like stopped working getting error of declined working how to transfer amount back to bank

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Peeyush.kumar2 wrote:

Looks like stopped working getting error of declined working how to transfer amount back to bank

Fas Gaye…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please help me. I used in amazon to buy GV and transaction got failed and amount deducted in dhani. What is the time line for refund any idea. Please help pray

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
coolboyzhavingfun780 wrote:

I did test transaction at mobikwik of 100
Didnt receive cashback
2% free cashback card

How did u add money . Not working in my acc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
atulg58655 wrote:

Please help me. I used in amazon to buy GV and transaction got failed and amount deducted in dhani. What is the time line for refund any idea. Please help pray

Take 7-14 days for the refund to. Get. Credited , don’t worry it will be refunded 100 percent , if it does not , you can mail them at [email protected] after 14 working days

Missing