Hot Deal Dhani - Lifetime Free Cashback Card (All Users)

498°
0
100% OFF 0.0
Deal Cadet
80
121
2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Despite ‘Super Saver’ and ‘OneFreedom’ Card
Dhani has introduced a ‘Free Cashback Card’ for all Users.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665870/medium/Screenshot_20210216-133145.jpg?1613475832

Features :

• Lifetime Free (No Joining or Annual Fee)
• Flat 1% Cashback on all spends
• Use at any Online Merchants or Offline Stores
• Card Controls – Transaction limits etc…
• Card is activated by default free for super saver users.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665871/medium/Screenshot_20210216134109.jpg?1613475866

Steps :
• Requires Full KYC in Dhani app
• Order card requires a selfie and Kyc
• Further order plastic card is necessary.


Though this card is similar to BharatPe XtraIncome Card with 1% Cashback, We can use Dhani credit line to pay and this is a Virtual card activated instantly.

Advantages :
• Easy to control card : Blocl, Set limits etc..
• Use credit line and repay easy
• Order Physical card for ₹99/-

Disadvantages :
• Dhani Pay UI is terrible, Load money is laggy and only has Card / Net banking
• Free card is Rupay Classic, sonot much offers.
• NO ATM Withdrawals

Xtraincome card is considered like a credit card as most payment gateways…Not sure about this one.

Expiring In 10 days
59 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
30
709
16

got this… however where to use this card for 1% cb?

16
2266
10
Expand
GautamgR wrote:

Have you completed KYC on Dhani?

Yes During dhani super saver Completed kyc

Yes It’s showing Full KYC

98
11572
158
kkdking wrote:

got this… however where to use this card for 1% cb?

ICICI pockets wallet app or buy amazon gv from magicpin

or use snapay app to bank transfer (select freecharge or phonepe wallet option on snappay app and pay via dhanipay RuPay card)

51
26
1

Go for axis flipkart card 1.5% cashback on all transaction and 24*7 5% cashback on flipkart

50
84
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ICICI pockets wallet app or buy amazon gv from magicpin

or use snapay app to bank transfer (select freecharge or phonepe wallet option on snappay app and pay via dhanipay RuPay card)

Now stop working snapay change payment getaway

15
2719
110

I am using it from few weeks good

0
1861
15
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ICICI pockets wallet app or buy amazon gv from magicpin

or use snapay app to bank transfer (select freecharge or phonepe wallet option on snappay app and pay via dhanipay RuPay card)

Cc bill pay hoga? joy

0
1861
15
kkdking wrote:

got this… however where to use this card for 1% cb?

Where exactly this is present?

21
291
5

Has anybody activate the Dhani one freedom card? How does it work?

5
997
4

This card is giving 1% cb,
But that mobi*ick amex card helps to use 2% supercash and also give 1% supercash…so the later one is more beneficial.

80
121
2
tupzee87667 wrote:

This card is giving 1% cb,
But that mobi*ick amex card helps to use 2% supercash and also give 1% supercash…so the later one is more beneficial.

sure, but Supercash isn’t much useful for all users, they have a very low value…
like 10SCash gives a scratchcard of max ₹6
and u don’t get much offers using it…Monthly once max.

0
199
9

Free lifetime card has cashback limit of 500rs per month. Again it is waste product

98
11572
158
mak753 wrote:

Free lifetime card has cashback limit of 500rs per month. Again it is waste product

how waste ?

dhanipay supersaver platinum plan subscription charges – Rs350 and get Rs500 cashback (Rs150 profit),

but here Free lifetime cashback card you will get full Rs500 profit.

0
199
9
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

how waste ?

dhanipay supersaver platinum plan subscription charges – Rs350 and get Rs500 cashback (Rs150 profit),

but here Free lifetime cashback card you will get full Rs500 profit.

Have multiple cc which offer better rate than 1%

147
2362
23
Expand
mak753 wrote:

Have multiple cc which offer better rate than 1%

Waste for you but worth for others who don’t own any cc

52
62
0
tupzee87667 wrote:

This card is giving 1% cb,
But that mobi*ick amex card helps to use 2% supercash and also give 1% supercash…so the later one is more beneficial.

How to transfer to bank using mobikwik

50
753
6
Expand
GautamgR wrote:

sure, but Supercash isn’t much useful for all users, they have a very low value…
like 10SCash gives a scratchcard of max ₹6
and u don’t get much offers using it…Monthly once max.

Exactly the reason why Mobikwik Amex card with Supercash is useful.
Supercash is easy to get.

Amex card gives 2% .. enjoy it as long as it lasts though smile

50
158
4
Expand
GautamgR wrote:

sure, but Supercash isn’t much useful for all users, they have a very low value…
like 10SCash gives a scratchcard of max ₹6
and u don’t get much offers using it…Monthly once max.

This month not given scratch card for using 10 sc

Missing