Hot Deal Dhani Pay Super Saver Card | Free Plastic Card delivery to Your Address |

1078°
1
99% OFF 99.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0

MAYBE USER SPECIFIC

https://dhani.onelink.me/zcy7/ae...b2

UPDATE: Now you don’t need to Link your Bank a/c to become a dhani Super Saver member. Order your card for FREE & get it in next 1 min. Enjoy FLAT 5% cashback on petrol, groceries & all your shopping. No hidden charges. No per transaction limit. Accepted at all merchants 


Check Via App

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638897/medium/IMG_20200924_134339.jpg?1600935296

Expiring In about 18 hours
160 Comments  |  
63 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1220
14

Will plastic card also give 5% cash back like the virtual super saver card? Both numbers are different

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Will plastic card also give 5% cash back like the virtual super saver card? Both numbers are different

According to the msg…it will give 5% cashback. I have ordered the card and will update further

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
103
6
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Will plastic card also give 5% cash back like the virtual super saver card? Both numbers are different

Yes it does. I received my Physical card before 20 days and I am getting 5%.

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
200
9

I am having sufficient dhani cash but still it is asking me to pay for physical card, any solution??

Missing
Deal Cadet
427
396
2

What are the charges for using Dhani pay?

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
56
0

Is it safe to do asdhar kyc on this?

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
55
2

it is considered for Income tax rule

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

I am having sufficient dhani cash but still it is asking me to pay for physical card, any solution??

Maybe User Specific

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
anujaga92904 wrote:

What are the charges for using Dhani pay?

There is no charge for the first month for super saver card. But you have to pay charges for the other months.

First Month FREE

Subscription at Rs250 per month (cancel anytime)

Get 5% cashback on everything you spend (Max cashback Rs1250 per month).

Missing
Deal Cadet
427
396
2
Expand
sonyvegaspro97889 wrote:

There is no charge for the first month for super saver card. But you have to pay charges for the other months.

First Month FREE

Subscription at Rs250 per month (cancel anytime)

Get 5% cashback on everything you spend (Max cashback Rs1250 per month).

including utility bills & wallet reloads?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1
Expand
Raaj.ar wrote:

Yes it does. I received my Physical card before 20 days and I am getting 5%.

Any capping of that 5% ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
495
1937
30
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

I am having sufficient dhani cash but still it is asking me to pay for physical card, any solution??

dhani cash not getting used now..same for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
103
6
Expand
koolabhi.gupta314274 wrote:

Any capping of that 5% ?

Max 1250 in a month. And for that we have to pay ₹250 fees as upfront from 2nd month, for first month it’s free – just registration fee of ₹99. So ₹1000 profit per month on spending 25000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
332
1
Expand
Raaj.ar wrote:

Max 1250 in a month. And for that we have to pay ₹250 fees as upfront from 2nd month, for first month it’s free – just registration fee of ₹99. So ₹1000 profit per month on spending 25000.

How to check the statement of physical card then? Like how to confirm if we are getting 5% cb both for virtual n physical card separately?

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
103
6
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

How to check the statement of physical card then? Like how to confirm if we are getting 5% cb both for virtual n physical card separately?

Once you get the physical card, you need to activate it via app. Once you activate it, the virtual card will be replaced by physical card. You can no longer use virtual card. And your transactions can be tracked in the app itself under wallet statement

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1144
7
kartik.jain319430 wrote:

I am having sufficient dhani cash but still it is asking me to pay for physical card, any solution??

Update app and try

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1144
7
Expand
anujaga92904 wrote:

including utility bills & wallet reloads?

U cant load any wallet using it

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1144
7
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yes

Which wallet load possible?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Saw this post and tried. Before it was asking Rs 99 for physical card delivery. Now when i clicked on getting supersaver card, it says “You have successfully subscribed for Supersaver Card
Your plastic card will be delivered to you
in few days”. Didn’t pay anything for physical card.

Free Subscription has also begun.

Should i cancel the subscription now or should i cancel one day before charges are levied?

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
197
4

Main problem in this card is u have to pay 250 monthly fees…so just to keep it free every month…
v have to Shop minimum 5000 and 5% cb..so u get 250
If u don’t shop any month then u keep paying 250

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
332
1
Expand
Raaj.ar wrote:

Once you get the physical card, you need to activate it via app. Once you activate it, the virtual card will be replaced by physical card. You can no longer use virtual card. And your transactions can be tracked in the app itself under wallet statement

So in a nutshell we can use only one card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
ClassicGamer wrote:

Saw this post and tried. Before it was asking Rs 99 for physical card delivery. Now when i clicked on getting supersaver card, it says “You have successfully subscribed for Supersaver Card
Your plastic card will be delivered to you
in few days”. Didn’t pay anything for physical card.

Free Subscription has also begun.

Should i cancel the subscription now or should i cancel one day before charges are levied?

Use for one month then cancel 1 day prior

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
110
0
sanRocks wrote:

Main problem in this card is u have to pay 250 monthly fees…so just to keep it free every month…
v have to Shop minimum 5000 and 5% cb..so u get 250
If u don’t shop any month then u keep paying 250

Yes. If you can spend 20,000 then this card would be best for you

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
531
5

So next month 250 kis account se charge krenge? If we dont have to link any.

Missing