Hot Deal Dhanipay Offer - Subscribe today & get 50% cashback on subscription amount

1281°
  • 7218 Views
  • 180 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Shopping Friend
80
11504
157
Dhanipay Offer - Subscribe today & get 50% cashback on subscription amount
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
Dhanipay Offer – Subscribe today & get 50% cashback on subscription amount:

Subscribe yearly Rs3400 Platinum plan and got Rs1700 cashback

you can Subscribe any Platinum Plan today and get 50% cashback on subscription amount + 5% upto Rs500 cashback every month on Dhanipay card spend

open Dhanipay app and you will get pop-up msg for claim offer, scratch and get 50% cashback on subscription amount offer.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661101/medium/7330268et829OK.jpg?1611212718

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661102/medium/7330268evsrz4v.jpg?1611212730

Expired 9 days

Deal Wiki

another update – refer & earn 20% cashback on subscription amount

referee will get 20% cashback subscription amount

Got cb + referral cb

1700 cb + 680 cb

Platinum yearly plan effectively 1700-680= 1020

============

Note – Some Dimers told me Dhanipay old active subscription plan, upgrade me bhi 1700 cashback aa raha ha but try at your own risk.

===========

Dhanipay card working in icici pockets app and Snapay app

Snapay app – pay directly via freecharge wallet

179 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
  • Sort By
41
1544
19

User specific. For me its showing 10%

80
11504
157
amit3131 wrote:

User specific. For me its showing 10%

open Dhanipay app and you will get pop-up msg for claim offer, scratch and get 50% cashback on subscription amount offer.

41
1544
19
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

open Dhanipay app and you will get pop-up msg for claim offer, scratch and get 50% cashback on subscription amount offer.

Got it..thanks plus1
Though i received the offer of 50% in scratchcard, but on the plan renewal page it is still showing u will get 10% cashback. Can u please confirm if its fine?

107
312
6
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

open Dhanipay app and you will get pop-up msg for claim offer, scratch and get 50% cashback on subscription amount offer.

Can dhani pay card now be usable on credit card payment on mobikwik

16
2481
32

We will get 5% upto 500 every month on top of this 1700?

30
709
16

is this 10% cashback by paying thoough dhanipay for subscription, extra from 50%?

89
128
2

Bhai plz give clear understanding, what’s about these rs 3400,is it gone or usable, we can use 3400+1700=5100 total. What’s about rs 250 per month charges of dhani rupay card charges after first free 30 days trial. Plz explain, it’s all confusing

89
128
2

It’s charging convevnience fee on credit card payments and everytime charges for real cash transfer to bank, is it ok

109
1663
22
dalmiara255 wrote:

Bhai plz give clear understanding, what’s about these rs 3400,is it gone or usable, we can use 3400+1700=5100 total. What’s about rs 250 per month charges of dhani rupay card charges after first free 30 days trial. Plz explain, it’s all confusing

No confusion bhai. 350rs you need to pay every month for 5% cashback upto 500rs (net profit 150rs, minus cc loading fees). Yearly plan for same 500rs cb is 3400rs-1700rs today and you will get 500*12=6000rs cashback (minus 1700 payment), net profit 6000-1700=4300 in a year (minus cc load fee).
However it is always a risk for Dhani due to ever changing TnC and difficult to use dhani card in various wallet due to every now and then dhani card usage stops. So if you can take a risk of 1 year, then its a good deal..

49
8469
118

They blocked my account .Even though i had only account

89
128
2
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

No confusion bhai. 350rs you need to pay every month for 5% cashback upto 500rs (net profit 150rs, minus cc loading fees). Yearly plan for same 500rs cb is 3400rs-1700rs today and you will get 500*12=6000rs cashback (minus 1700 payment), net profit 6000-1700=4300 in a year (minus cc load fee).
However it is always a risk for Dhani due to ever changing TnC and difficult to use dhani card in various wallet due to every now and then dhani card usage stops. So if you can take a risk of 1 year, then its a good deal..

And bhai what’s about first 30 days free and thereafter 250 per month charges, and what’s about 10% cashback or 50% cashback?

109
1663
22
Expand
dalmiara255 wrote:

And bhai what’s about first 30 days free and thereafter 250 per month charges, and what’s about 10% cashback or 50% cashback?

Not sure about that, as I dont have any new dhani account to create..

5
5430
54
sardasa wrote:

We will get 5% upto 500 every month on top of this 1700?

Yes
Nahi to fayda kya hai subs lene ka joy

10
8645
75
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

Got it..thanks plus1
Though i received the offer of 50% in scratchcard, but on the plan renewal page it is still showing u will get 10% cashback. Can u please confirm if its fine?

U will get both 10% and 50%(if offer showing)

89
128
2
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

No confusion bhai. 350rs you need to pay every month for 5% cashback upto 500rs (net profit 150rs, minus cc loading fees). Yearly plan for same 500rs cb is 3400rs-1700rs today and you will get 500*12=6000rs cashback (minus 1700 payment), net profit 6000-1700=4300 in a year (minus cc load fee).
However it is always a risk for Dhani due to ever changing TnC and difficult to use dhani card in various wallet due to every now and then dhani card usage stops. So if you can take a risk of 1 year, then its a good deal..

Paid rs 3417 but no where shows rs 3400 or rs 1700,any contact details, where to contact. How much time it take to get 50% credits

10
8645
75
sardasa wrote:

We will get 5% upto 500 every month on top of this 1700?

Yes

10
8645
75
Expand
dalmiara255 wrote:

Paid rs 3417 but no where shows rs 3400 or rs 1700,any contact details, where to contact. How much time it take to get 50% credits

Within 5 mins

5
5430
54
Expand
dalmiara255 wrote:

Paid rs 3417 but no where shows rs 3400 or rs 1700,any contact details, where to contact. How much time it take to get 50% credits

1 yr subs is exactly 3400, not 3417. Then how did you end up paying 3417!? rolleyes rolleyes

89
128
2
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Within 5 mins

Received rs 1700 in wallet, tried to add rs 500 through card to hp pay, amazon but not working, what to do of this rs 1700? Can’t we use this rs 1700 for rupay card payments at paytm, payzapp, hp pay or at amazon. Plz guide

80
11504
157
sardasa wrote:

We will get 5% upto 500 every month on top of this 1700?

yes

80
11504
157
Expand
dalmiara255 wrote:

Received rs 1700 in wallet, tried to add rs 500 through card to hp pay, amazon but not working, what to do of this rs 1700? Can’t we use this rs 1700 for rupay card payments at paytm, payzapp, hp pay or at amazon. Plz guide

Dhanipay card working in icici pockets app or snapay app

snapay app – pay directly via freecharge wallet

80
11504
157
rocky.rocks1233575 wrote:

Anyone got ₹1700 cashback???

first open Dhanipay app and you will get pop-up msg for claim offer, scratch and get 50% cashback on subscription amount offer.

now subscribe any platinum plan or yearly platinum plan and you will receive ₹1700 cashback within 5 to 10 mins.

112
1469
57
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

No confusion bhai. 350rs you need to pay every month for 5% cashback upto 500rs (net profit 150rs, minus cc loading fees). Yearly plan for same 500rs cb is 3400rs-1700rs today and you will get 500*12=6000rs cashback (minus 1700 payment), net profit 6000-1700=4300 in a year (minus cc load fee).
However it is always a risk for Dhani due to ever changing TnC and difficult to use dhani card in various wallet due to every now and then dhani card usage stops. So if you can take a risk of 1 year, then its a good deal..

(minus cc load fee)

- u meant (excluding credit card load fee) ?

it is like – after paying 1700 for a year, every month out of 500 (5% of 10000), 358 is profit. which is 3.58% per month
excluding credit card load fee for loading dhani pay.
~) using it in mobikwik credit card payments will incur charges by default of mobikwik. (even for loading heard charges for using credit card, is it considered credit card ?)
~) in cred, only above 1L payments debit card shows up.
~ cant load most of the wallets which these days have charges for loading
~ so only for gift voucher purchase will be useful.

146
445
4
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Dhanipay card working in icici pockets app or snapay app

snapay app – pay directly via freecharge wallet

Is dhani card valid for purchasing gv on mobikwik now days?

89
128
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Dhanipay card working in icici pockets app or snapay app

snapay app – pay directly via freecharge wallet


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661134/medium/Screenshot_20210121-141037.jpg?1611218463कहीं नहीं चल रहा इसका rupay कार्ड, not in icici pockets, amazon, hp pay, nowhere

80
11504
157
Expand
dalmiara255 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661134/medium/Screenshot_20210121-141037.jpg?1611218463कहीं नहीं चल रहा इसका rupay कार्ड, not in icici pockets, amazon, hp pay, nowhere

you activate your Dhanipay card for E-com transaction ?

Missing