Hot Deal Dishtv - Recharge Rs.301 & Get Assured Up to 301 Cashback + Get Rs.50 Amazon Pay Cashback

1112°
301
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
156
4638
41

https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Instant-Recharge-Pa...
Subscriber will have to recharge with unique amount of Rs.301 in a single transaction in order to get upto 100% cashback
Cashback will be credited within 24 hrs
Offer is for all Dish TV subscribers
Offer is only for limited period.

Expiring In 7 days

Deal Wiki

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/657955/medium/12394952.jpg?1609581398

Follow the steps below to redeem the reward:

  • Scan the QR on DISH DTH recharge screen using Amazon app
  • Make a DTH Recharge payment using Amazon Pay UPI between 01-Jan-2021 12:00:01 AM to 31-Jan-2021 11:59:59 PM of min. value ₹200.
  • This offer is only applicable if you select Amazon Pay UPI and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI SBI *******1234) or select UPI and choose the Set up Amazon Pay UPI option and Pay. Cashback is not applicable if you are manually entering your @apl handle in the UPI payment option
  • This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer & is valid 1 time(s) per user when you pay using Amazon Pay UPI
  • The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days. You’ll receive an email for the cashback. Alternatively, you can also check your cashback at: www.amazon...vs
  • https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Instant-Recharge-Pa...
69 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
66
72
2

Its upto 301…not assured 301 cashback

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
156
4638
41
prashgoudru819 wrote:

Its upto 301…not assured 301 cashback

Assured upto 301rs stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
752
6

Dont believe upto word joy joy stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
197
1

Shit dth provider. Minimum rc is now 100.
Need to get my money out from my dth.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
20
0

Whenever I enter 301 it asks me to pay 303 rs., will i get cashback then, since the payment should be of 301 rs?

Missing
Deal Cadet
126
643
4
kunal94 wrote:

Shit dth provider. Minimum rc is now 100.
Need to get my money out from my dth.

Yes, can’t use mobikwik supercash offer in future

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

cashback aayega kahan ? payment method ya dth mein ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1

Got 100 rs cash back in dish tv on 301 and use amazon offer so extra 50 in amazonpay cash back so not so bad deal…

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
277
1
gauravgp99 wrote:

Got 100 rs cash back in dish tv on 301 and use amazon offer so extra 50 in amazonpay cash back so not so bad deal…

Which mode of payment net banking will work from Amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1

Nope scan dish tv recharge logo though amazon app you will get extra 50

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1
Expand
Talentz wrote:

Which mode of payment net banking will work from Amazon

Rs.50 Cashback on DTH Recharge of Rs.200 via scan QR or using Amazon pay – Dish TV

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...68 use this amazon offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
277
1
Expand
gauravgp99 wrote:

Rs.50 Cashback on DTH Recharge of Rs.200 via scan QR or using Amazon pay – Dish TV

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...68 use this amazon offer

301 recharge can be done through any mode of payment and from anywhere???

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1
Expand
Talentz wrote:

301 recharge can be done through any mode of payment and from anywhere???

Yes brother but use amazon you get extra 50 also

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
277
1
Expand
gauravgp99 wrote:

Yes brother but use amazon you get extra 50 also

Done but did not get any cashback in DishTv how much time will it take

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1
Expand
Talentz wrote:

Done but did not get any cashback in DishTv how much time will it take

24 hours

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1606
5
Expand
Talentz wrote:

Done but did not get any cashback in DishTv how much time will it take

Dish TV cb I Don’t know bro
Scan qr and Payment through amazon pay upi then  u will get cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
277
1
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Payment through amazon pay upi then  u will get cb

UPI is compulsory I paid via net banking????

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1606
5
Expand
Talentz wrote:

UPI is compulsory I paid via net banking????

For 50 cb u must do Scan qr and pay with amazon upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
277
1
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Dish TV cb I Don’t know bro
Payment through amazon pay upi then  u will get cb

Yes I was talking about DishTv cashback did not get anything till now

Missing
Deal Subedar
64
1606
5
Expand
Lazyone wrote:

Didn’t rcv 50 too

If u do this point_down then u will get cb
Recharge by scan qr code in tv screen then pay through amazon upi
For dishtv cb wait 24hrs

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
658
17
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

If u do this point_down then u will get cb
Recharge by scan qr code in tv screen then pay through amazon upi
For dishtv cb wait 24hrs

My fault den

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
1

. Visit : https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Instant-Recharge-Pa...

2. Login Your Dish TV Account Using Customer Id Or Enter Your Dish TV Register Number.

3. Enter Amount Rs.200 Or More And Generate QR Code.

4. Pay Rs.200 Via QR Scan n Pay Via Amazon App.

5. You Will Get Flat Rs.50 Cashback + 2/3 Daily Scan n Pay Cashback = Rs.53 Approx Cashback.

Missing