Unfortunately this deal has expired

Do Money Transfer using Amazon UPI and unlock cashback deals on Netmeds, Milk basket, ZEE5 and ALTBALAJI

116°
Deal Lieutenant
37
5746
37

www.ama...in

I got these offers in my prime account.
I did money transfer of 250.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611760/original/IMG-20200408-WA0031.jpg?1586352437

Expired
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
3
1717
9

New account?

185
570
5

I got shopping cashback vouchers 10 × 2 and 20 × 3 on 250 Shopping for UPI transfer. But cashback showing only 20 on check out.

96
2084
12
Ragu_Tamil wrote:

I got shopping cashback vouchers 10 × 2 and 20 × 3 on 250 Shopping for UPI transfer. But cashback showing only 20 on check out.

It is not combining bro from lockdown period. Accept the 20 cashback only from Amazon.

185
570
5
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

It is not combining bro from lockdown period. Accept the 20 cashback only from Amazon.

Ok bro. Let me try after lockdown. Offer valid till May 7

100
3224
32

combine netmeds cb offer with NETMEDS40 coupon.
paid effectively 550 for 800 rs medicine order. smile

24
38576
591
Expand
Ragu_Tamil wrote:

Ok bro. Let me try after lockdown. Offer valid till May 7

This should be a permanent change, i dont think they would allow combining now

51
1509
8
Expand
androgame wrote:

This should be a permanent change, i dont think they would allow combining now

Yea, but it wont be much useful to get 10/20 rs cashback for 250+ order. Combination used to be a good thing sadly sad

24
38576
591
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

Yea, but it wont be much useful to get 10/20 rs cashback for 250+ order. Combination used to be a good thing sadly sad

Hmm…. agree

Missing