Hotness Earn 10 Supercoins Per 100₹ Spent on Netmeds vi...

Hot Deal Earn 10 Supercoins Per 100₹ Spent on Netmeds via Flipkart

457°
3600
10% OFF 4000.0
Missing
Deal Legend
3,154
35771
307
29 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Legend
3,154
35771
307

Supercoins Tracked for Grocery Order smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2110
25

After how many days of delivery they usually credit SC?
or we must wait for 30 days?

Missing
Deal Cadet
189
253
3

Hey, whenever i redirect from flipkart, i cant/unable to login into any app available in supercoin zone.
Tried cc different times but they are not getting it hence unable to resolve it.
Does anyone faced this issue before or ever?
If yes, what did u do

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1570
106
kartik-xxx wrote:

Hey, whenever i redirect from flipkart, i cant/unable to login into any app available in supercoin zone.
Tried cc different times but they are not getting it hence unable to resolve it.
Does anyone faced this issue before or ever?
If yes, what did u do

Try clearing Cache or Clear All Data and login again if that helps. BTW I am able to access all apps linked in Super Coin zone without problems.

Missing
Deal Cadet
189
253
3
Expand
Smak wrote:

Try clearing Cache or Clear All Data and login again if that helps. BTW I am able to access all apps linked in Super Coin zone without problems.

Cleared cache, changes password, reinstalled the app, but issue is still there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
364
194
4
kartik-xxx wrote:

Hey, whenever i redirect from flipkart, i cant/unable to login into any app available in supercoin zone.
Tried cc different times but they are not getting it hence unable to resolve it.
Does anyone faced this issue before or ever?
If yes, what did u do

Same here. But issue only with Netmeds. All others working fine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
189
253
3
Expand
WALL-E wrote:

Same here. But issue only with Netmeds. All others working fine.

Mine with every app

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
104
1
Expand
WALL-E wrote:

Same here. But issue only with Netmeds. All others working fine.

I am also facing issue only with Netmeds app.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

10 supercoins per 100 spend (Full amount paid minus gift voucher value)
They also credit NMS cash/super cash based on same logic
Never seen such a shitty tnc
Also now multiple vouchers also not working for a single order

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
115
4208
30

@admin

Don’t you think it is like a click & earn offer similar to payback deals which was banned earlier..

Missing
Deal Cadet
28
799
7
Expand
sriram wrote:

I am also facing issue only with Netmeds app.

Same did u get any solution

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
104
1
Expand
boredidiot009 wrote:

Same did u get any solution

No. Working for some. Even after changing device not working.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
237
9

Today ordered 2067rs medicines from netmeds but shows 100 supercoins. They calculated on 5 supercoins per 100rs spend.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
237
9

Anyone facing this problem??

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
vrmanoop wrote:

Flipkart traced 5 coins per 100rs spend. Ordered Cash On Delivery option. 10 coins per 100rs not working. Thats the problem

Oh then its unusual
They tracked 10 coins per 100 for my 1400+ May 14 order
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618078/original/Screenshot_20200522-125931.jpg?1590132621

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
237
9
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh then its unusual
They tracked 10 coins per 100 for my 1400+ May 14 orderhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618078/original/Screenshot_20200522-125931.jpg?1590132621

My bad luck sob sob sob sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
237
9
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes
It should be 200

Yeahh bro i complaint about this, they resolve till 29 may sob sob sob

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
getready wrote:

10 supercoins per 100 spend (Full amount paid minus gift voucher value)
They also credit NMS cash/super cash based on same logic
Never seen such a shitty tnc
Also now multiple vouchers also not working for a single order

Update: Supercoins for NM orders got credited today ( A week after delivery date)
Better than 1mg (2 weeks waiting period from delivery)

Missing
Deal Legend
3,154
35771
307
Expand
getready wrote:

Update: Supercoins for NM orders got credited today ( A week after delivery date)
Better than 1mg (2 weeks waiting period from delivery)

Yes , even my order was partially cancelled still received full Supercoins

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5352
158

is it once per account? they tracked 10 for my first order. but tracked only 5 for 2nd order

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
237
9
karthi4052752 wrote:

is it once per account? they tracked 10 for my first order. but tracked only 5 for 2nd order

Same from me

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
3
Expand
kartik-xxx wrote:

Cleared cache, changes password, reinstalled the app, but issue is still there.

Same here too

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
vrmanoop wrote:

Today ordered 2067rs medicines from netmeds but shows 100 supercoins. They calculated on 5 supercoins per 100rs spend.

Same happened with me …. Placed order for 4000₹ & received only 200 coins triumph

Missing