Hot Deal
Earn 250 Miles for Filling InterMiles Survey

Earn 250 Miles for Filling InterMiles Survey

823°
0
100% OFF 250.0
Deal Lieutenant
sauravDD

http://intermil...om
We are constantly looking at ways as to how we can improve your experience. Keeping that in mind we have put together a short survey to understand your needs better and create exciting offers and deals for you going forward.
Earn 250 InterMiles on successfully completing the survey. Please share your views and preferences with us.
This should take less than 6-7 mins. Thank you very much for your time.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/DKTDJQN?intermi...um=*********** Replace ********* with your intermiles number

surveymonkey.com/r/ DKTDJQN?intermilesnum=**********

Expiring In 19 days
42 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

We’re sorry!
We can’t find the page you’re looking for.
Please check the URL you entered to make sure it’s spelled correctly.
Still not sure how to get to the page you want? Maybe we can help you find your way:

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

We’re sorry!
We can’t find the page you’re looking for.
Please check the URL you entered to make sure it’s spelled correctly.
Still not sure how to get to the page you want? Maybe we can help you find your way:

working now

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

What is the benefit of 250 miles?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
jileg wrote:

What is the benefit of 250 miles?

You can buy amazon gv at 5% discount using miles Or There are other offers as well

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
desiredreams wrote:

Not received for my account

but will try this

Previously also many didn’t received mail but filled and got miles.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How many days does IM take to credit the miles?
I got the mail for survey.
TIA. VU+KG.

Cc. @Mayavi get it moved to Freebies, please.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

How many days does IM take to credit the miles?
I got the mail for survey.
TIA. VU+KG.

Cc. @Mayavi get it moved to Freebies, please.

How much Time it taken for mail to come?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Thanks. Filled survey. How many days it will take to credit Miles?

4-5 Days

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@sauravDD link to buy amazon gv? I have basic access to intermiles, Do I need to upgrade to intermiles Red to buy GV?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
rahmandime5678397 wrote:

@sauravDD link to buy amazon gv? I have basic access to intermiles, Do I need to upgrade to intermiles Red to buy GV?

NO visit intemiles app and click on vouchers there is amazon pay gv

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

When will mail come? After 4 to 5 days?

Thanks and kg

Why Mail ?
They will directly credit the miles

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

How much Time it taken for mail to come?

Bro, got the mail asking to take part in the survey, and not the other way you interpreted. I didn’t get any other mail after completing and submitting the survey.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I’m getting same error, how it worked?

surveymonkey.com/r/ DKTDJQN?intermilesnum=**********

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

surveymonkey.com/r/ DKTDJQN?intermilesnum=**********

This one worked.. thank you

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Bro, got the mail asking to take part in the survey, and not the other way you interpreted. I didn’t get any other mail after completing and submitting the survey.

Have you got 250 miles credit?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Have you got 250 miles credit?

No, bro. And I don’t even know when it will be credited, as it’s my 1st ever Survey on InterMiles.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

I skipped as it was asking to register in the consumer survey
Means same as any survey reward site

So I answered no I don’t want 250 miles stuck_out_tongue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

I skipped as it was asking to register in the consumer survey
Means same as any survey reward site

So I answered no I don’t want 250 miles stuck_out_tongue

Even if you clicked yes then also miles are not getting credited 😂

Missing