Hot Deal Electronics Monthly pass Get 10% Off upto ₹750 @ ₹10

856°
Deal Brigadier
18,417
121335
1589

https://www.flipkart.com/electronics-monthly-pa...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675278/medium/75085274612669176.jpg?1617287054
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675249/medium/7508527digital-service-e-mail-delivery-only-electronics-monthly-pass-1-original-imagfmpmdhwmbyjb.jpeg?1617281947

Valid from 8th April – 7th May

Expiring In 13 days
35 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
367
1076
15

Definition of electronics? Valid on mobiles?

Can anyone throw some light on this pass?

222
880
1

Is it useful to purchase laptop
?

3
653
54
pgtoday wrote:

Definition of electronics? Valid on mobiles?

Can anyone throw some light on this pass?

ch**** kat gya mera, I bought pass. And in email I got this :

Points to Note:

Pass Benefits can be availed from 1st May 2021.
The discount of ₹100 per month can be availed on Groceries purchase of ₹500 or more, made in a single transaction on Flipkart Supermart.
The discount can be availed only once per month in the validity period. It is not transferable from one month to the next.
The discount will be applied automatically when the basket value crosses ₹500 (excluding Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles, baby cereals and other infant foods). No coupon or voucher code needs to be applied.
This email is a confirmation of your purchase of the Grocery Savings Pass. There will be no physical delivery of the Pass.
Any queries regarding the Program can be directed to Flipkart customer care.
Refer to T&C document for complete information about the Electronics Monthly pass Program.
Happy Shopping!
Flipkart

18,417
121335
1589
Expand
kool wrote:

ch**** kat gya mera, I bought pass. And in email I got this :

Points to Note:

Pass Benefits can be availed from 1st May 2021.
The discount of ₹100 per month can be availed on Groceries purchase of ₹500 or more, made in a single transaction on Flipkart Supermart.
The discount can be availed only once per month in the validity period. It is not transferable from one month to the next.
The discount will be applied automatically when the basket value crosses ₹500 (excluding Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles, baby cereals and other infant foods). No coupon or voucher code needs to be applied.
This email is a confirmation of your purchase of the Grocery Savings Pass. There will be no physical delivery of the Pass.
Any queries regarding the Program can be directed to Flipkart customer care.
Refer to T&C document for complete information about the Electronics Monthly pass Program.
Happy Shopping!
Flipkart

seems mistake from flipkart. this is Electronics pass & not Groceries pass

50
32
1
pgtoday wrote:

Definition of electronics? Valid on mobiles?

Can anyone throw some light on this pass?

+1

45
1571
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

seems mistake from flipkart. this is Electronics pass & not Groceries pass

How can they make same mistake again?
I bought this pass (10% off upto 100) last month and received same message as above. No coupon added in the account though it was supposed to be activated today.
@kool

3
653
54
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

seems mistake from flipkart. this is Electronics pass & not Groceries pass

let me talk to CC , will update

3
653
54

guys, CC said, this is for grocery only. this is just a name ELECTRONIC PASS, bcz u r getting this pass in electronic way in your email , thats they are calling it ELECTRONIC pass. laughing laughing

367
1076
15
Expand
kool wrote:

ch**** kat gya mera, I bought pass. And in email I got this :

Points to Note:

Pass Benefits can be availed from 1st May 2021.
The discount of ₹100 per month can be availed on Groceries purchase of ₹500 or more, made in a single transaction on Flipkart Supermart.
The discount can be availed only once per month in the validity period. It is not transferable from one month to the next.
The discount will be applied automatically when the basket value crosses ₹500 (excluding Infant milk substitutes, feeding bottles, baby cereals and other infant foods). No coupon or voucher code needs to be applied.
This email is a confirmation of your purchase of the Grocery Savings Pass. There will be no physical delivery of the Pass.
Any queries regarding the Program can be directed to Flipkart customer care.
Refer to T&C document for complete information about the Electronics Monthly pass Program.
Happy Shopping!
Flipkart

Ohh .. looks like they copy pasted the T&c and didn’t make the necessary changes.

825
66581
650
kool wrote:

guys, CC said, this is for grocery only. this is just a name ELECTRONIC PASS, bcz u r getting this pass in electronic way in your email , thats they are calling it ELECTRONIC pass. laughing laughing

Doesn’t make sense..its electronics with an ‘s’

Or is it only for ‘electronics’ engineering ‘student’ stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

123
4855
32
Expand
Chikky wrote:

How can they make same mistake again?
I bought this pass (10% off upto 100) last month and received same message as above. No coupon added in the account though it was supposed to be activated today.
@kool

Do update if u start seeing it getting applied to 500+ cart in grocery. Seems like a good deal for grocery

18,417
121335
1589
Expand
Chikky wrote:

How can they make same mistake again?
I bought this pass (10% off upto 100) last month and received same message as above. No coupon added in the account though it was supposed to be activated today.
@kool

chk the validity dates

190
1138
7
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Do update if u start seeing it getting applied to 500+ cart in grocery. Seems like a good deal for grocery

Yes, anyways people are selling gpay & phonepe codes at 20-30₹

45
1571
10
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

chk the validity dates

Validity Period : 1 Months (Apr 2021 to Apr 2021)

This is mentioned in the email I received.

45
1571
10
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Do update if u start seeing it getting applied to 500+ cart in grocery. Seems like a good deal for grocery

Not applying on grocery or any other items.

0
20179
351
Expand
Chikky wrote:

Not applying on grocery or any other items.

Check if you baby items like milk supplements, bottles, added in your cart.

45
1571
10
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Check if you baby items like milk supplements, bottles, added in your cart.

None of these items in my kart.
Also, I can see other activated coupons in the coupon section – like grocery pass 75 off on 1200, Tap & win 150 off on 700. But this coupon “100 off on 500” is not there in the list of available coupons. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675388/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-02-10-39-38-862_com.flipkart.android.png?1617340224

26
1783
29
Expand
Chikky wrote:

None of these items in my kart.
Also, I can see other activated coupons in the coupon section – like grocery pass 75 off on 1200, Tap & win 150 off on 700. But this coupon “100 off on 500” is not there in the list of available coupons. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675388/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-02-10-39-38-862_com.flipkart.android.png?1617340224

i believe this coupon will only appear in your list on 8 Apr onwards

45
1571
10
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

i believe this coupon will only appear in your list on 8 Apr onwards

How do you know? The email I received says it will be activated on 1st april.

Missing