Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Get 700 off extra off on Atomberg Renesa 1200 Fan (Exchange Offer with any old fan)

Get 700 off extra off on Atomberg Renesa 1200 Fan (Exchange Offer with any old fan)

873°
2776
43% OFF 4870.0
Deal Cadet
Snoopyhead

https://www.flipkart.com/atomberg-renesa-1200-m...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/768235/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-18_092153.png?1652845986


Exchange any fan and get 700 off

Expired

Deal Wiki

50 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Installation and Demo is Rs 299 

Plus exchange pick up is Rs 100 extra (still 600 for old fan is worth)

Rs 3096 effective price after exchange (excluding any bank offer)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

Installation and Demo is Rs 299 

Plus exchange pick up is Rs 100 extra (still 600 for old fan is worth)

Rs 3096 effective price after exchange (excluding any bank offer)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/768241/original/ggg.png?1652848366

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

Installation and Demo is Rs 299 

Plus exchange pick up is Rs 100 extra (still 600 for old fan is worth)

Rs 3096 effective price after exchange (excluding any bank offer)

One can avoid installation charge by adding it to cart and then save for later. Remove installation and move back to cart. (If this void warranty, don’t do it. Also if you are not going to install on your own then also not advisable.
For me final price showing 2528, some user specific coupon getting applied. plus1

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
bumblefoot wrote:

Installation and Demo is Rs 299 

Plus exchange pick up is Rs 100 extra (still 600 for old fan is worth)

Rs 3096 effective price after exchange (excluding any bank offer)

Installation needs to be taken from them only I mean there’s nothing much to be installed in a fan.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Installation needs to be taken from them only I mean there’s nothing much to be installed in a fan.

Nope u can cancel instalation I have purchased 4 fan Last month

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

@Snoopyhead seems no compulsory 299 installation charges for you. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

flipkart delivery boy be like fan pe thoda dust hai, exchange canceled, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

the item should be a fan.. can it be any fan? small , .. cpu fan 😄

..any these fans are useless.. goes bad in 3-4 years. all saving gone 

+ 300 install fee 😃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

its a very good brand n Fan…
i recently bought 3 n all r workin fine n looks super kool

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ronydev wrote:

the item should be a fan.. can it be any fan? small , .. cpu fan 😄

..any these fans are useless.. goes bad in 3-4 years. all saving gone 

+ 300 install fee 😃

There is no installation charge in the fan that I have added, if it is in your account, then after going to the cart, remove the installation charge.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Is there any offer on Atomberg (1400 mm) 56" model ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Snoopyhead wrote:

There is no installation charge in the fan that I have added, if it is in your account, then after going to the cart, remove the installation charge.

no option to remove. 
Cart amount: 3576−700+100+299 = 3275

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ronydev wrote:

no option to remove. 
Cart amount: 3576−700+100+299 = 3275

its shame

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have a Atomberg (1400 mm) ..4th year running. I am scared to turn it off.. as it takes few minutes to decide which way to rotate on start and I pray that it will work 😀.. n this is 3 months after fixing it from the company

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ronydev wrote:

no option to remove. 
Cart amount: 3576−700+100+299 = 3275

Chk the sellers, may be different sellers available

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Installation needs to be taken from them only I mean there’s nothing much to be installed in a fan.

No, I have installed by myself and it doesn’t void the warranty. Cz after one month i have created a support ticket and executive came and confirmed that it doesn’t matter who installed it. Warranty will still be intact.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

very good…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How is the exchange experience??? Can anyone suggest

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

(Tip) if u lost fan remote u can use toggle feature from switch board to reduce r increase the speed recently i came to know this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How to remove installation

Add product to cart

click on save for later,on saved for later you will see an x mark on top right to remove installation,then move it back to cart(this is if you don’t see remove installation directly in cart)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Dileep_kumar wrote:

(Tip) if u lost fan remote u can use toggle feature from switch board to reduce r increase the speed recently i came to know this.

Use Xiaomi Phones 😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

excng + ICICI CC offer does not work together ? 
update: Min. cart value: INR 7,500

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I have added 2 atomberg fans with exchange and one microtek AC stabilizer to cart

My cart value is 7600+ but icici discount is not getting applicable.

All three product pages have icici offer mentioned but don’t know why it isn’t applicable.

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
kaushikkumar wrote:

I have added 2 atomberg fans with exchange and one microtek AC stabilizer to cart

My cart value is 7600+ but icici discount is not getting applicable.

All three product pages have icici offer mentioned but don’t know why it isn’t applicable.

just tired, working all fine. Do check if after exchange price its still above 7500 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Purchased renewed @ 1263 – (1363-100 Cashback) from Amazon. It was new (even packed). No issue.  

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Exchange not applicable to my location. (chennai) 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply