Hot Deal Flipkart Extra ₹100 off on Groceries in exchange of 20 SuperCoins

967°
Deal Brigadier
14,762
114664
1538
Flipkart Extra ₹100 off on Groceries in exchange of 20 SuperCoins
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/grocery-supermart-stor...
Claim / Offer Details https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/201...
T&Cs | How to Use https://www.flipkart.com/tnc/reward/201201ED...20
Eligible Products https://www.flipkart.com/grocery-supermart-stor...
Offer Details:
Extra ₹100 off on Groceries in exchange of 20 SuperCoins
Discount applicable on all products except baby care
The Offer will commence at 00:00 hrs 5th Jan to 23:59 Hrs 31st Jan 2021
The discount of ₹100 is valid on a basket value ₹1200 or more
In case of part or full cancellation or return of the order, the discount and SuperCoins will be forfeited
Offer is valid only in select cities only – Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabd, NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Aligarh, Meerut, Rohtak, Sonipat, Panipat, Manesar, Bhiwadi, Rewari, Ambala, Karnal, Bhiwani, Nashik, Vadodara, Valsad, Mysore, Hosur, Tumkur, Anantapur, Tirupati, Vellore, Warangal, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar

Expired 28 days
45 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
57
9534
124
TastyKhana wrote:

Just do a money transfer from your bank to your family member bank by phonepe and get the same voucher free…no need to spend even 20 coins.

whats the min order on flipkart for this code of phonepe

203
988
9
Expand
desiman wrote:

whats the min order on flipkart for this code of phonepe

100/- off on 600/-

57
9534
124
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

100/- off on 600/-

how much we need to transfer from one phonepe to another to get the code

203
988
9
Expand
desiman wrote:

how much we need to transfer from one phonepe to another to get the code

I transferred 1500/- and then rolled back the same amount the next day.

24
1261
32

I claimed but only transaction id is showing.. nowhere mentioned any voucher… : 🤔

57
9534
124
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

I transferred 1500/- and then rolled back the same amount the next day.

transferred but got all useless rewards no flipkart in that pensive

203
988
9
Expand
desiman wrote:

transferred but got all useless rewards no flipkart in that pensive

I did transfers for 3-4 days then I got the filpkart offer yes ypu get more useless offers but then patience pays.

116
203
1
Expand
fandudeals wrote:

Can it be really combined with Grocery pass?

Yes you can combine it with your gorcery pass but it should be active right now. Validity of grocery pass is for three months & it starts from the next month from the date of purchase. For example : If you purchase your grocery pass in January, it will be valid from 1st Feb to 30th April.

50
25
1
Expand
kkdking wrote:

same here

I used the same 20 supercoins Grocery Offer as it was getting expired as my last order of 2020 at 31st DEC 2020 At 11:57 pm and moved to payment page Before hitting 12 and also GOT MY grocery pass applied applied from january 2021 .. So it was fun and loot// from flipkart grocery at Rs.1200

4
445
5
Expand
megha.kaur wrote:

I used the same 20 supercoins Grocery Offer as it was getting expired as my last order of 2020 at 31st DEC 2020 At 11:57 pm and moved to payment page Before hitting 12 and also GOT MY grocery pass applied applied from january 2021 .. So it was fun and loot// from flipkart grocery at Rs.1200

Maha mayavi scream scream scream smiling_imp innocent innocent plus1 plus1 plus1

21
3757
11

anyone tried today
is it working?

22
2018
24
sam-1 wrote:

I claimed but only transaction id is showing.. nowhere mentioned any voucher… : 🤔

Check pm

112
713
7

shows “Already claimed” … although i havent taken this in Jan

23
759
21

Was able to redeem today, last time was probably november.

0
562
4
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

Nope I have 2 phonepe acounts and both I got 1 voucher each and I will be using it for buying grocery.

How to get grocery coupons in phonepe . Money transfer through upi ? How much min?

83
153
2

Any one selling gpay/pp groceries codes

Missing