Hot Deal Flipkart Introduced Grocery Savings Pass with Instant Discount - Extra Upto ₹575 Off on Groceries

328°
Deal Hunter
319
6510
68

https://www.flipkart.com/plus-offer-summary/210...
Extra Upto ₹575 Off on Groceries

maybe for new users only

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/690508/medium/7709830210611EDGRP030_bg_1_1_06-11-2021_12-32-31.jpg?1623440801

Purchase the 4-month Grocery Savings Pass & avail benefits from today
Discount applicable only from 12th June 00:00 hrs to 16th June 23:59 hrs

Key Terms & Conditions
In June’21 : Get Flat ₹50 Off on your next Grocery order above ₹1000
1st July to 30th September : Get Flat ₹75 off on Min Order Value of ₹1000 or Flat ₹125 off on Min Order Value of ₹1500 or Flat ₹175 off on Min Order Value of ₹2000
In case of part or full cancellation or return of the order, the discount and SuperCoins will be forfeited For more details, please refer T&Cs

https://www.flipkart.com/tnc/reward/210611ED...30

Join my group for instant deal alerts 😍 : https://www.desidime.com/groups/gdllh5rvp9oagwsgfpggfcz...

Expiring In about 2 months
34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
95
143
4

Error- we have problem reaching our server

50
1664
14

Invalid offer.
Shows “Content Not Found” on clicking “Claim Now”.

2,960
20325
68
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Were you able to claim it?

No i didn’t try. As just placed a grocery order yesterday. Will try to claim later. Any issues?

181
842
6

Tried several times
but
shows: Web- Content not found App-error reaching to server
and
30 Supercoin deducted and refunded instantly
everytime

56
2598
11
TrueAdvisor wrote:

Tried several times
but
shows: Web- Content not found App-error reaching to server
and
30 Supercoin deducted and refunded instantly
everytime

Same

192
643
4

First only have grocery pass for next month will it work over that additional discount ?

246
5095
34
Unexplainable wrote:

First only have grocery pass for next month will it work over that additional discount ?

Probably, give a try,i was able to buy one pass of (75 on 1k or 125 on 1500 or 175 off on 2000)and this one too just bfr 20mins , expecting 175+175 off on 2k.not able to buy anyother passes.so i guess both works.
Ps- don’t blame me if it not works on next month 🤗

192
643
4
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Probably, give a try,i was able to buy one pass of (75 on 1k or 125 on 1500 or 175 off on 2000)and this one too just bfr 20mins , expecting 175+175 off on 2k.not able to buy anyother passes.so i guess both works.
Ps- don’t blame me if it not works on next month 🤗

I have used 75 off pass this month which i bought previously so can’t verify and i am getting 50 off on 1000 offer of june from this pass means it working from next month will able to know if both are working together or not just bought it as its just for 30 supercoin so no worries if it doesn’t work then also. Thanks

76
3164
19
Unexplainable wrote:

First only have grocery pass for next month will it work over that additional discount ?

I bought a similar pass last month. Got 50 discount last month but no additional discount this month over my earlier pass. So only one pass works.

246
5095
34
Expand
insta wrote:

I bought a similar pass last month. Got 50 discount last month but no additional discount this month over my earlier pass. So only one pass works.

So pass+this one won’t wotk? If yes i wasted 30+30 ,28+28 sc,1+1 rs from 2 accounts 🤦🏻

76
3164
19
Expand
rajarew wrote:

So pass+this one won’t wotk? If yes i wasted 30+30 ,28+28 sc,1+1 rs from 2 accounts 🤦🏻

If u have old active pass this 50 will combine with it for june.
But if u have old pass running into next month and u now expect this deal to give u double pass benefit next month then that won’t happen

246
5095
34
Expand
insta wrote:

If u have old active pass this 50 will combine with it for june.
But if u have old pass running into next month and u now expect this deal to give u double pass benefit next month then that won’t happen

Infact i had bought this pass today -
https://www.desidime.com/links?ref=deal&url=htt...

And this thread offer,can these both combinable next month 🙈

76
3164
19
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Infact i had bought this pass today -
https://www.desidime.com/links?ref=deal&url=htt...

And this thread offer,can these both combinable next month 🙈

Very low chances. I bought similar deal last month expecting double pass benefit this month but that didn’t happen
Did u buy pass first or deal first, bcoz if deal is considered as pass then it shouldn’t hv allowed u to buy pass.

246
5095
34
Expand
insta wrote:

Very low chances. I bought similar deal last month expecting double pass benefit this month but that didn’t happen
Did u buy pass first or deal first, bcoz if deal is considered as pass then it shouldn’t hv allowed u to buy pass.

Had bought deal i.e this thread offer first.next bought pass

76
3164
19
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Had bought deal i.e this thread offer first.next bought pass

You can chk coupon section if it shows upcoming pass.
Also what’s the validity of 50 discount, is it only till 16th or till june end.

246
5095
34
Expand
insta wrote:

You can chk coupon section if it shows upcoming pass.
Also what’s the validity of 50 discount, is it only till 16th or till june end.

Where to find upcoming section in my coupons? It’s showing only expired and live coupons.btw 50 rs off exp is till 30th june .we must buy the offer by 16th jun.

76
3164
19
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Where to find upcoming section in my coupons? It’s showing only expired and live coupons.btw 50 rs off exp is till 30th june .we must buy the offer by 16th jun.

Earlier it used to show next month pass alongwith current coupons but not anymore.
+kg for confirming expiry.

192
67446
650
Expand
insta wrote:

You can chk coupon section if it shows upcoming pass.
Also what’s the validity of 50 discount, is it only till 16th or till june end.

Not looking to place order this month, no active pass currently.

So I should buy only this 30 one or 29 one. Both same for me right?

76
3164
19
Expand
avgn wrote:

Not looking to place order this month, no active pass currently.

So I should buy only this 30 one or 29 one. Both same for me right?

As per my experience yes.
Buy 29 one, bcoz i am not sure that 30sc deal will actually activate a pass next month or not.
Simlar deal posted last month, if u could find it, then someone who bought last month can confirm if it worked or not.

76
3164
19

I couldnt find last month deal but i had bought it. Sc attached I had active pass till june, but didnt get double benefit this month, not sure if it will give at least pass benefit next month or not as per that deal.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/690829/medium/Screenshot_2021-06-13-14-18-31-080_com.flipkart.android.png?1623574344
@avgn @rajarew

246
5095
34
insta wrote:

I couldnt find last month deal but i had bought it. Sc attached I had active pass till june, but didnt get double benefit this month, not sure if it will give at least pass benefit next month or not as per that deal.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/690829/medium/Screenshot_2021-06-13-14-18-31-080_com.flipkart.android.png?1623574344
@avgn @rajarew

Probably fk forgot to activate this or both may be same.anyways 30 sc na,bought in 2 accounts along with the pass, let’s see what will hpn in nxt month. Btw what about 1 rupee pass (75 off on 1k) are those two combinable, what’s ur view?

76
3164
19
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Probably fk forgot to activate this or both may be same.anyways 30 sc na,bought in 2 accounts along with the pass, let’s see what will hpn in nxt month. Btw what about 1 rupee pass (75 off on 1k) are those two combinable, what’s ur view?

Tried many times from two ac, fk never allowed me buying second pass, after buying 175 pass.

Missing