Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Sale at 12PM- FCUK T1 Series Smartwatch with Calling Function

912°
2699
55% OFF 5999.0
Deal Cadet
286
540
1

https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=26079...31

French Connection ..
FCUK T1 Series Smartwatch with Calling Function
18 April 2021 12 pm ! upcoming

Inbuilt speaker
For calling and music
Magnetic charger

Combine with Bob cc and rbl cc bank offer to get 10% rs.300 off

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678894/medium/Capture__2021-04-18-09-43-06.png?1618719429

Expired
45 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
286
540
1

Key specs  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678895/medium/Capture__2021-04-18-09-43-23_2.png?1618719639

286
540
1

Inbuilt speaker for
Calling and music 🎶
Magnetic charger

0
869
11

Hey bluetooth calling feature grinning smiley will try to buy…!!

286
540
1
UnderNation wrote:

Hey bluetooth calling feature grinning smiley will try to buy…!!

Yes.. Guess lowest price in branded smartwatch with calling function

286
540
1

Guess lowest price for branded smartwatch FCUK available with inbuilt speaker for calling and music 🎶

140
520
27

But seriously who will talk with their watch. Thats a waste feature

149
736
10
adifrank wrote:

But seriously who will talk with their watch. Thats a waste feature

Bond, James bond sweat_smile

1,364
5999
71
Admin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678905/medium/7554635FCUK-SW-AZ-BANNER-W-FINAL.png?1618726773

81
48
0

Battery backup ?

20
6881
257
Peeyush.kumar2 wrote:

Battery backup ?

Says 2 weeks as per specs

491
2555
32

which smartwatch/ band in price range around 5000 has most accurate SpO2 measurement?

20,345
124449
1600

vu

392
7097
128
adifrank wrote:

But seriously who will talk with their watch. Thats a waste feature

I had for kids.. it is really hard to talk via Watch.. you cannot talk on speaker when you are out. Having bluetooth all the time is a headache.

It looks good feature on paper but not very practical.

85
244
4
batguy143 wrote:

which smartwatch/ band in price range around 5000 has most accurate SpO2 measurement?

Not sure. All bands will say not a medical instrument or not for medical use, but jus only for quick reference.. try goqii smart band worth 4999 which is indian medical council approved (per their declaration)

491
2555
32
Expand
desiredreams wrote:

Not sure. All bands will say not a medical instrument or not for medical use, but jus only for quick reference.. try goqii smart band worth 4999 which is indian medical council approved (per their declaration)

Ok, thanks!

The medical council approves anything from soaps, anti corona paints n what not?

112
482
32

Why not live?

200
1351
5

I’ll buy only if they correct the spelling.

286
540
1

Still available …

140
520
27

On smart watches below 10k almost all the ones I have personally seen have major incorrect reading of BP, Heart as well as O2. I have tested via smart watch and then medical equipment(Mi,Realme,Boat).

82
97
1

It’s like fcuk it. They always get the naming right.

286
540
1

All other variants still available except black..

286
540
1
itonline wrote:

@Priyanka @MJ911
Deal is live and available..
Mark it live

All other variants still available except black..

286
540
1

Combine with Bob cc and rbl bank cc offer to get 10% rs.300 off

286
540
1

App support is not that good ..
Like others..
(Zero app support)

491
2555
32
adifrank wrote:

On smart watches below 10k almost all the ones I have personally seen have major incorrect reading of BP, Heart as well as O2. I have tested via smart watch and then medical equipment(Mi,Realme,Boat).

I have Mi Band 4 and have checked the pulse rate so many times.
It is always correct with variation of +/- 2, which is quite accurate.

Missing