Hot Deal Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K resolution (Rs 2000 coupon)

895°
3999
33% OFF 5999.0
Deal Cadet
120
220
1
Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K resolution (Rs 2000 coupon)
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B079...JK

Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K resolutionApply coupon of rs2000 off.

Discount will apply when checkout.

Product Details
Our most powerful streaming media stick —over 80% more powerful than the best-selling Fire TV Stick.
Launch and control content with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV.
Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, HDR-10, HLG, and HDR-10+. Choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, Apple TV and others.
The official YouTube app is now available on Fire TV. Use your voice to find, launch and play content on YouTube. Simply say “Alexa, open YouTube” or “Alexa, find movie trailers on YouTube”
Experience thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and millions of websites like Facebook, and Twitter.
Do more with Alexa—view live camera feeds, check cricket scores, order food, and stream music.
Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Amazon Prime Music.

Expired 16 days

Deal Wiki

Also check
All-new Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite | Stream HD Quality Video | No power and volume buttons | 2020 release
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Z...G4

Extra Rs.700 off

32 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
709
11

Nice find

0
709
11

Do tag me when offer on non 4k non lite version

50
20
0

Thank you
Bought one…

1,443
12912
146

Fire TV stick 4k , standard 3rd Gen version (1080p with volume buttons) and Lite version all have almost same internal hardware.

4k version has Mediatek MT8695 + 2GB RAM.

But othe two versions have MT8695D (upto 1080p… 4k output intentionally Disabled) + 1GB RAM

All have 8GB Internal storage.

Now the difference between 4k and 1080p Video streams is slightly improved. Not 4 Times ( video streaming bit rate isn’t 4 Times ) .

So keep those in mind.
34
20
0
Total_Fun wrote:

Fire TV stick 4k , standard 3rd Gen version (1080p with volume buttons) and Lite version all have almost same internal hardware.

4k version has Mediatek MT8695 + 2GB RAM.

But othe two versions have MT8695D (upto 1080p… 4k output intentionally Disabled) + 1GB RAM

All have 8GB Internal storage.

Now the difference between 4k and 1080p Video streams is slightly improved. Not 4 Times ( video streaming bit rate isn’t 4 Times ) .

So keep those in mind.

Bro need some suggestions

I have used fire tv stick 3rd gen for 2 years in which stick and remote both were replaced different times.
As stick stopped working, company asking 1500 for refurbished with 3 months warranty which I declined. Need some replacement primarily for full hd tv (already have lg web os on 4k tv)
Option 1 – get firetv stick lite at 2300 and use old remote having tv features.
Option 2 – mi tv 4k box at 3500 which has more customisation
Option 3 – Just thought if 500 more i.e. 4000 fire stick 4k makes sense.

Already ordered mi 4k box getting tomorrow. Any suggestions, need to decide quickly.
Experts in this area please suggest

53
92
3

Mi box 4k 3499 better than this, higher Ram, data saver options

71
158
3

Hi guys, plz don’t buy mi 4K box as it has too many software issues. Wifi connectivity sucks a lot and needs frequent reset and u have to select USA as location during initial setup.
For peace of mind, u need to open box and by short-circuiting it, u have to flash Oreo version as it is the one without any issues.

0
85
0
drshreenivaas wrote:

Hi guys, plz don’t buy mi 4K box as it has too many software issues. Wifi connectivity sucks a lot and needs frequent reset and u have to select USA as location during initial setup.
For peace of mind, u need to open box and by short-circuiting it, u have to flash Oreo version as it is the one without any issues.

Been using both firestick hd/4k and mi4k box I can guarantee no issue with mi box and I will anyday prefer mi box for such a nice remote and no glitch from an year. Otoh firestick hd gave me troubles and remote isn’t as smooth as mi box remote.

71
158
3
Expand
net4 wrote:

Been using both firestick hd/4k and mi4k box I can guarantee no issue with mi box and I will anyday prefer mi box for such a nice remote and no glitch from an year. Otoh firestick hd gave me troubles and remote isn’t as smooth as mi box remote.

Ur experience might be good, but there are thousands who are facing problems. A telegram channel “@miboxsindia” has testimonials regarding this.

103
722
37
Expand
djrock wrote:

Bro need some suggestions

I have used fire tv stick 3rd gen for 2 years in which stick and remote both were replaced different times.
As stick stopped working, company asking 1500 for refurbished with 3 months warranty which I declined. Need some replacement primarily for full hd tv (already have lg web os on 4k tv)
Option 1 – get firetv stick lite at 2300 and use old remote having tv features.
Option 2 – mi tv 4k box at 3500 which has more customisation
Option 3 – Just thought if 500 more i.e. 4000 fire stick 4k makes sense.

Already ordered mi 4k box getting tomorrow. Any suggestions, need to decide quickly.
Experts in this area please suggest

If u want cheap and fully approved 4k streaming box, just get airtel xstream stb. Jailbreak it and use it like any other streaming device.

I am using same. Better get it from OLX to save extra

34
20
0

Thank you all for your feedback.

Received Mi 4k box today and did the setup.
So far so good.
Best difference from firetv stick is without installing apps casting can be done from phone.

Minor limitation, there is no play/pause button and mute button.

No lag as of now, may be due to very high speed broadband on 5g band.

50
1874
10
djrock wrote:

Thank you all for your feedback.

Received Mi 4k box today and did the setup.
So far so good.
Best difference from firetv stick is without installing apps casting can be done from phone.

Minor limitation, there is no play/pause button and mute button.

No lag as of now, may be due to very high speed broadband on 5g band.

thanks for sharing first impressions, mini review.
hope you keep us posted over the course of future months/ years… since you would have had good experience with dongles and android boxes both.🙂

1,443
12912
146
Expand
djrock wrote:

Bro need some suggestions

I have used fire tv stick 3rd gen for 2 years in which stick and remote both were replaced different times.
As stick stopped working, company asking 1500 for refurbished with 3 months warranty which I declined. Need some replacement primarily for full hd tv (already have lg web os on 4k tv)
Option 1 – get firetv stick lite at 2300 and use old remote having tv features.
Option 2 – mi tv 4k box at 3500 which has more customisation
Option 3 – Just thought if 500 more i.e. 4000 fire stick 4k makes sense.

Already ordered mi 4k box getting tomorrow. Any suggestions, need to decide quickly.
Experts in this area please suggest

I’m very sorry brother I somehow missed mention in notification.

Do not go for mi TV box. As the experience of fire TV is superior in my opinion.

Unless you have a very large 55+ Inch 4k display I would suggest sticking to Standard fire TV. Amazon might announce a New Fire TV  stick 4k soon as the current 4k hardware is few years old.

Now with the latest update you have the option of adaptive storage  to expand internal storage, solve the issue of limited 8gb  internal, just use USB Y cable for a Fire TV stick and attach a USB 3 pendrive. And in settings enable the option.

1,443
12912
146
Expand
djrock wrote:

Bro need some suggestions

I have used fire tv stick 3rd gen for 2 years in which stick and remote both were replaced different times.
As stick stopped working, company asking 1500 for refurbished with 3 months warranty which I declined. Need some replacement primarily for full hd tv (already have lg web os on 4k tv)
Option 1 – get firetv stick lite at 2300 and use old remote having tv features.
Option 2 – mi tv 4k box at 3500 which has more customisation
Option 3 – Just thought if 500 more i.e. 4000 fire stick 4k makes sense.

Already ordered mi 4k box getting tomorrow. Any suggestions, need to decide quickly.
Experts in this area please suggest

Did you mean fire TV 3rd gen? Because Fire TV stick 3rd was released in. 2020 last year

1,443
12912
146
Expand
djrock wrote:

Bro need some suggestions

I have used fire tv stick 3rd gen for 2 years in which stick and remote both were replaced different times.
As stick stopped working, company asking 1500 for refurbished with 3 months warranty which I declined. Need some replacement primarily for full hd tv (already have lg web os on 4k tv)
Option 1 – get firetv stick lite at 2300 and use old remote having tv features.
Option 2 – mi tv 4k box at 3500 which has more customisation
Option 3 – Just thought if 500 more i.e. 4000 fire stick 4k makes sense.

Already ordered mi 4k box getting tomorrow. Any suggestions, need to decide quickly.
Experts in this area please suggest

I don’t know if your old Fire stick remote would be compatible with New Amazon fire TV stick 3rd or Lite version . Let us know. And tag me.

34
20
0
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I don’t know if your old Fire stick remote would be compatible with New Amazon fire TV stick 3rd or Lite version . Let us know. And tag me.

No more options to explore now as already got Mi 4k box.

Yes bro I had older firetv stick version but support person told that old remote would work with new stick.

Per my experience (and many online forums) firetv has boot loop issues faced by many, so didn’t want to take more risk. Service and remote replacement cost is very high.

It’s difficult to do customisations in fireos than pure android.

Let’s see how the experience goes with MI.

139
474
18

I had the older version, but the remote stopped functioning. New remote costs 2K flushed. Currently managing with mobile app. Any alternatives rather than buying new??

53
20
0

Let me know when there is any offer in Fire Stick with Volume control.

75
140
2
AvengerG wrote:

I had the older version, but the remote stopped functioning. New remote costs 2K flushed. Currently managing with mobile app. Any alternatives rather than buying new??

Don’t buy remote bro. Its sucking new batteries in a day. Better use app itself orelse you have to pay 2000 for batteries itself joy joy joy

71
158
3
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I don’t know if your old Fire stick remote would be compatible with New Amazon fire TV stick 3rd or Lite version . Let us know. And tag me.

They are not compatible.

1,443
12912
146
Expand
djrock wrote:

No more options to explore now as already got Mi 4k box.

Yes bro I had older firetv stick version but support person told that old remote would work with new stick.

Per my experience (and many online forums) firetv has boot loop issues faced by many, so didn’t want to take more risk. Service and remote replacement cost is very high.

It’s difficult to do customisations in fireos than pure android.

Let’s see how the experience goes with MI.

Fire stick 3rd Gen has no such issues. True. Price for fire TV remote is very high compared to mi.


After a months of use Make discussion topic and share your experience in DD. I’d love to hear about that

53
92
3

Been using firestick 4k, no problem yet, can play 4k too.. Remote batteries 1 year old. I use daily. except storage problem.. How to increase storage? I am deleting  apps for storage. Can we install apps on sdcard? Advise

164
1652
28

HA+

55
20
0

Firestick 4k os interface much more superior..fire os can search within apps for movies and shows. It is more stable and has superior hdr processing as it’s gpu is more powerful. It also support Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos. Its remote is even more powerful..you can control your tv and soundbar with single remote. My soundbar is fully controlled by fire tv remote.and shut on/off with tv.

Missing