Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Fisher & Hawk Max 27.5 T Cycle (Black) I Ideal for: Adults (Above 13 Years) I Frame Size: 18"

Fisher & Hawk Max 27.5 T Cycle (Black) I Ideal for: Adults (Above 13 Years) I Frame Size: 18"

644°
3504
68% OFF 10999.0
  • 3649
  • 21
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Hunter
luciferous

https://www.amazon.in/Fisher-Hawk-Cycle-Black-I...

Fisher & Hawk Max 27.5 T Cycle (Black) I Ideal for: Adults (Above 13 Years) I Frame Size: 18" | Ideal Height : 5 ft 6 inch+ I Unisex Cycle| 85% Assembled (Easy self-Assembly), L (FHBC2701)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740397/medium/82201651644126056_9.jpg?1644126057


First on DD

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740398/medium/82201651644126062_5.jpg?1644126064

+ use 10% bank discount

Join my group for instant deal alerts 😍 Group Link and hope you become a FAN of me too

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740399/medium/82201651644126070_5.jpg?1644126072

Expired
20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now Price increased

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
ashi9812 wrote:

Now Price increased














Bad luck bro… price changes quickly. follow me if you need instant updates for deals i post smile grinning





Group Link and hope you become a FAN of me too






Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
luciferous wrote:














Bad luck bro… price changes quickly. follow me if you need instant updates for deals i post smile grinning





Group Link and hope you become a FAN of me too






From next time can I post this matter under your deals after things run oos for the latecomers? smile

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

From next time can I post this matter under your deals after things run oos for the latecomers? smile

ofcourse bro.. 😄

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
Expand
luciferous wrote:














Bad luck bro… price changes quickly. follow me if you need instant updates for deals i post smile grinning





Group Link and hope you become a FAN of me too






Now price 3504.. ordered one.. good price

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

how is this brand, not heard of it. any reviews?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

which pincode? 

are you kidding?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

don’t worry, its not deliverable 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Again available at the same price

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bobby_123 wrote:

Now price 3504.. ordered one.. good price

which pincode?

are you kidding?




Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
anilbollam wrote:

which pincode? 

are you kidding?

Seems it’s a Brand of Lifelong found this review video on youtoube.

Might be useful for those who bought

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Personally not having good impression with the brand Lifelong.. Ordered an sandwich toaster from them.. its very worst.. material is bad and bad construction of body and the given cord length is very shorter than regular usb-hub. (only 0.5m) not even sufficient from kitchen top to the plug point. Returned it immediately, who knows its longterm effects. This shows how the Lifelong company products are..!  From then I won’t go for their products even they’re giving it for free. 


@Ash-D



Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

Personally not having good impression with the brand Lifelong.. Ordered an sandwich toaster from them.. its very worst.. material is bad and bad construction of body and the given cord length is very shorter than regular usb-hub. (only 0.5m) not even sufficient from kitchen top to the plug point. Returned it immediately, who knows its longterm effects. This shows how the Lifelong company products are..!  From then I won’t go for their products even they’re giving it for free. 


@Ash-D



I have only used their skipping rope which I bought for ₹50 so frankly no idea of their products.
But unless someone not really uses it for mountain-biking it should be fine i think should be fine for road there’s a 6 month warranty too which might help.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

this brand is not Deliverable IN Aurangabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Mumbai.. Pata nahi Which Universe is it getting delivered sweat_smile

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
anilbollam wrote:

which pincode? 

are you kidding?

400101

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I have only used their skipping rope which I bought for ₹50 so frankly no idea of their products.
But unless someone not really uses it for mountain-biking it should be fine i think should be fine for road there’s a 6 month warranty too which might help.

Going to this brand by believing its warranty is not recommended at all. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chinese as well as not a good brand. Available for TN pincodes. Not interested.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Deliver to mars

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
agupta306510 wrote:

Deliver to mars

Finally something I could order, thanks

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Finally something I could order, thanks

do let the users know sir that its avl on earth too 😄

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply