Hot Deal
fk coupons working multiple times

fk coupons working multiple times

345°
Budding Star
BAT_MAN

http://flipka...om
fk coupons working multiple times
Try in your account

Expiring In 17 days

Deal Wiki

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

U means gvs?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
pbcmehul wrote:

Which coupon?

Reward coupons or from games

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

I think it’s based on number of coupons we won from games. It won’t show separately, will work one by one.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

I think it’s based on number of coupons we won from games. It won’t show separately, will work one by one.

Working multiple times. On 1st day of sale ordered around 7 products with extra 200 discount, although i won 1 or 2 200 coupon. But now no 200 coupon available. I think coupon count is reset next day

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

I think it’s based on number of coupons we won from games. It won’t show separately, will work one by one.

No
Same working multiple times

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

No
Same working multiple times

Then, it will be good. Let me order and check.

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Working multiple times. On 1st day of sale ordered around 7 products with extra 200 discount, although i won 1 or 2 200 coupon. But now no 200 coupon available. I think coupon count is reset next day

200 coupon working on ?? category?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

200 coupon working on ?? category?

Was working on fashion category- tshirt, shoe etc

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

200 coupon not showing even though i won

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flipkart buy more save more not working 

something is wrong with Flipkart 

I tried to order something which shows 10% extra off on shopping on 3+ but not applying

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Then, it will be good. Let me order and check.

Yesterday 40 rs off was showing in cart but today it’s changed to 10% upto 100
Did they combine all coupons into one

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Yesterday 40 rs off was showing in cart but today it’s changed to 10% upto 100
Did they combine all coupons into one

Dont know what they are doing.
Eligible products are not showing, only few coupons showing in Rewards.
Luckily got 100 coupon, placed 2 orders now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Dont know what they are doing.
Eligible products are not showing, only few coupons showing in Rewards.
Luckily got 100 coupon, placed 2 orders now.

Which product?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply