Hot Deal Flat 150 back on min 500 ( Using Amazon Pay UPI) (Maybe user specific)

343°
350
30% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
110
253
2

http://ama...in

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648725/medium/Screenshot_20201109_100323_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1604896498
Check reward section to check for offer.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648734/medium/Screenshot_20201109_111016_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1604900557

Expiring In 14 days
25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
212
3016
26

this is cc payment offer bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
36
1308
6
adrishya wrote:

this is cc payment offer bro

this offer unlock on paying cc bill ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
212
3016
26
Expand
krskinsr1 wrote:

this offer unlock on paying cc bill ?

yes for specific users

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
174
5

yeah… even I placed an order (dry fruits of value 658) and paid through UPI…. but didn’t receive any cashback even after delivery !
So not sure if there is any problem from Amazon in applying this offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
253
2
Expand
roy.debashis6557 wrote:

I can’t find any single item eligible for this offer… Can anyone help?

Bro it says applicable on all except few !
Updated the deal as well.
You can check t&c for the exception.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
253
2
gautam2usa226 wrote:

yeah… even I placed an order (dry fruits of value 658) and paid through UPI…. but didn’t receive any cashback even after delivery !
So not sure if there is any problem from Amazon in applying this offer.

It says cb within 3 days after shipping

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
80
2

Otherwise, just call customer care. They will help you.

Missing
Deal Newbie
73
74
1

Actually one of the customer care person told me that it is applicable on few items only!!!! But where is the list???!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
gautam2usa226 wrote:

yeah… even I placed an order (dry fruits of value 658) and paid through UPI…. but didn’t receive any cashback even after delivery !
So not sure if there is any problem from Amazon in applying this offer.

Placed an order now. Haven’t received cb yet. Did you get yours?

Missing
Deal Newbie
61
41
2

very rare …..give cashback after 3 days . I complained to CC in this regard and answer is Escalate to higher.Soon you will receive, I dint get. Now i have 10% up to 150 pay with amazon UPI. But at checkout I dint see any cashback applied. So i dint take risk. and removed items from cart.They use ambiguous word “some items are not eligible”. and play game. confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
737
10
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Placed an order now. Haven’t received cb yet. Did you get yours?

Please cancel your order because i think you purchased item that is not applicable for cb. Cb comes instantly if item you bought is eligible.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
ssrohan123872 wrote:

Please cancel your order because i think you purchased item that is not applicable for cb. Cb comes instantly if item you bought is eligible.

It’s a fashion order. Is this offer not applicable on fashion order?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
ssrohan123872 wrote:

Offer is not applicable for these fashion items :

d). Jewelry products listed on www.amazon.in/l/2908...31; www.amazon.in/l/17419...31
e) Watches listed on www.amazon.in/l/17419...31

Order shipped. Haven’t received cashback. Customer care guys have no idea about anything.  Cancelling order

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5129
84
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Order shipped. Haven’t received cashback. Customer care guys have no idea about anything.  Cancelling order

Check if offer showing as redeemed or not

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Check if offer showing as redeemed or not

Offer still showing. Not redeemed.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5129
84
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Offer still showing. Not redeemed.

Then place another order. And cancel this one. Dont order same items

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Then place another order. And cancel this one. Dont order same items

Tried. Cashback not showing on payment page

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
737
10
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Tried. Cashback not showing on payment page

Cb is not showing on payment page for this offer but you will get cb after payment for sure if you purchase eligible item.
I purchased this and got cb instantly
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08D1J84FY/ref=cm_sw_r...
But don’t purchase it now, price is increased by 100rs since i ordered it. (got for 450rs 👉 599-150cb)

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
174
5
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Placed an order now. Haven’t received cb yet. Did you get yours?

I placed order on 3rd of Nov. and then didn;t get any cashback even when the product got delivered. The CC told that I already got cashback under “No Rush Delivery” so can’t issue the cashback now even if a complaint is raised.

So if you’ve not got any CB for that purchase then you can talk to CC, they’ll credit it.

Anyway, on 12th of Nov. I’m seeing 150 CB credit to my amazon account. I’m guess that it’s probably because of that old purchase made through UPI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
134
1
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

I placed order on 3rd of Nov. and then didn;t get any cashback even when the product got delivered. The CC told that I already got cashback under “No Rush Delivery” so can’t issue the cashback now even if a complaint is raised.

So if you’ve not got any CB for that purchase then you can talk to CC, they’ll credit it.

Anyway, on 12th of Nov. I’m seeing 150 CB credit to my amazon account. I’m guess that it’s probably because of that old purchase made through UPI.

Raised complaint. Thanks bro. +Kg

Missing