Hot Deal Flat 250 offer on Cultgear

495°
49
94% OFF 799.0
Deal Cadet
181
251
5
Flat 250 offer on Cultgear
Deal Expired

https://cultgea...m/
Offer only for today.

flat 250/- off on cult cloths
use promo code – GEARCTX2FNM
if you have cred redeem 15k cred coins and get additional 500 off
got 799 t shirt for 49 only
if you have magic point redeem 240 magic points for more 300 off. only ones per user

Promo Code can be applied in
Click menu- Redeem voucher. No shipping cost. no need to apply while paying it will auto applied

Please check link I booked many but shared two with you-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NMTgxnj935feq...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rbhbZnjGFFu0Q...

Expired over 1 year
50 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
44
1176
6

@akashagarwal Hey bro.. good deal… but where to apply that promo code … I am unable to see it any section at payment page & that 300off magicpin thing, will it work for old cult users? have u tried?

361
1047
14

Cult fit do not have the option of applying code.

Anyone interested to groupbuy cult.fit gear code can PM me

24
36780
480
VjaisXP wrote:

@akashagarwal Hey bro.. good deal… but where to apply that promo code … I am unable to see it any section at payment page & that 300off magicpin thing, will it work for old cult users? have u tried?

once you are done please summarise how to maximise benefit

361
1047
14
Coupon_King wrote:

Guys promo code should be plied in account section.

Not able to find any such option… Can you please share the screenshot?

181
251
5

Yes it will work for everyone but one time.
Promo code must be applied before now while paying.
Just go to Menu or profile you can find Redeem Voucher over there.

361
1047
14
VjaisXP wrote:

@akashagarwal Hey bro.. good deal… but where to apply that promo code … I am unable to see it any section at payment page & that 300off magicpin thing, will it work for old cult users? have u tried?

Used for eat.fit order. Will the Magicpin coupon be applied for purchasing gears?

This would be first gear order?

If you tried then please confirm.

181
251
5

Yes it will apply. I am old user of eat.fit. but it worked for me. read magic pin terms and conditions. you should use same mobile number for everything.

361
1047
14
Coupon_King wrote:

Yes it will work for everyone but one time.
Promo code must be applied before now while paying.
Just go to Menu or profile you can find Redeem Voucher over there.

Thanks a lot bro… Does all the codes get auto applied in the first order?
This one + Magicpin + cred
Please confirm.

181
251
5
Expand
pgtoday wrote:

Thanks a lot bro… Does all the codes get auto applied in the first order?
This one + Magicpin + cred
Please confirm.

Bro some vouchers will auto apply while some you need to apply in redeem voucher.
Ex:- If you redeem magicpin points you will get discount automatically but the code which I provided you need to apply in advance max we can get 1500 discount, if we used three ( cred,magicpin and that code) I used several times on different accounts worked petty good for me.

361
1047
14
Expand
Coupon_King wrote:

Bro some vouchers will auto apply while some you need to apply in redeem voucher.
Ex:- If you redeem magicpin points you will get discount automatically but the code which I provided you need to apply in advance max we can get 1500 discount, if we used three ( cred,magicpin and that code) I used several times on different accounts worked petty good for me.

Wow … Thanks for the confirmation

361
1047
14

Only one place left for groupbuy for gear code. If anyone interested then PM me

44
1176
6
Expand
pgtoday wrote:

Used for eat.fit order. Will the Magicpin coupon be applied for purchasing gears?

This would be first gear order?

If you tried then please confirm.

sir could u plz check my ping?

116
2622
37
pgtoday wrote:

Only one place left for groupbuy for gear code. If anyone interested then PM me

pm for groupby

44
1176
6

@A2Zdeals So for the maximum utilization do the following -
Add items worth 1500- they are giving auto 250off+ 250off using mentioned coupon by @akashagarwal544957 + 300 magicpin voucher +500 CRED = 200 oopsy (loot)

24
36780
480
Expand
Coupon_King wrote:

Bro some vouchers will auto apply while some you need to apply in redeem voucher.
Ex:- If you redeem magicpin points you will get discount automatically but the code which I provided you need to apply in advance max we can get 1500 discount, if we used three ( cred,magicpin and that code) I used several times on different accounts worked petty good for me.

I am getting 1300 off via your shared code + cred code + magicpin code
How 1500 discount?

@Vjaisxp

Minimum product is 799 so minimum cost for 2 would he 1598 and 1300 discount makes 298 to pay
Still good deal

44
1176
6
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I am getting 1300 off via your shared code + cred code + magicpin code
How 1500 discount?

@Vjaisxp

Minimum product is 799 so minimum cost for 2 would he 1598 and 1300 discount makes 298 to pay
Still good deal

+1 @akashagarwal544957

44
1176
6
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I am getting 1300 off via your shared code + cred code + magicpin code
How 1500 discount?

@Vjaisxp

Minimum product is 799 so minimum cost for 2 would he 1598 and 1300 discount makes 298 to pay
Still good deal

lets groupbuy 150 magicpin also… lets see how it goes @A2Zdeals @pgtoday

24
36780
480

1. Applied OP code for 250 off and redeemed
2. Applied Cred 500 code and redeemed to same number
3. Bought Magicpin 300 code, auto apply to same number
4. Added 799 × 2 worth Tshirts, 250 extra off auto applied
Total 1598 – 1300 = 298 payable

Missing