Hot Deal Flat Rs.10 cashback on min Rs10 prepaid or postpaid recharge on mobikwik

942°
0
100% OFF 10.0
Deal Subedar
207
1154
6

Coupon : 10PE10

www.mobikw...om

Offer valid only on 18 April 2021

  • Get Flat Rs. 10 Cashback on your first Prepaid or Postpaid Mobile transactions this month on MobiKwik App or website.
  • Minimum amount spend to redeem the Cashback is Rs.10
  • Maximum Cashback is fixed at Rs.10
  • The code can be Redeemed once per user.
  • Offer valid only for KYC users
Expiring In 3 days
26 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
19
47186
409

Congratulations & KG to Subedar badkarma 👍😁

20
10533
25
Moderator

Vu plus1

20,433
124610
1602

vu

1,364
5999
71
Admin

Anyone tried working .. ? not worked for me cry

25
3815
23
Rosh_0007 wrote:

Anyone tried working .. ? not worked for me cry

Yes working. It’s valid on 1st transaction of Month, so maybe u might have done transaction earlier in this month so check that once.

159
13837
31

+🔥
Good ✝️ Karma given to @badkarma!
Cadet became Subedar! 🥳

6,865
31231
71
Moderator
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Yes working. It’s valid on 1st transaction of Month, so maybe u might have done transaction earlier in this month so check that once.

CB added instant?

2
674
5

For postpaid unable to pay in advance says no dues for payment

102
4494
96
gowthamdg57 wrote:

For postpaid unable to pay in advance says no dues for payment

Same query

169
809
2

Vu

61
206
3

data breach of millions of customers in mobikwik….. available on darkweb!

Suggestion: Immediately change Password and everything, btw ur personal data/details is already stolen

22
270
6

It’s a humble request for Admin to block mobikwik deals from this website until mobikwik accept their responsibility for leak and take measures to strengthen security and accountability.

You can’t just get away with a leak this big.

413
10799
78
gowthamdg57 wrote:

For postpaid unable to pay in advance says no dues for payment

Yes u can’t pay in mobi if no dues

25
3815
23
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

CB added instant?

No that always takes time. Usually gets credited within 24 hours

246
4951
34
ShivaSarkar wrote:

It’s a humble request for Admin to block mobikwik deals from this website until mobikwik accept their responsibility for leak and take measures to strengthen security and accountability.

You can’t just get away with a leak this big.

We all put our data online and later we pound our hearts when some incidents like this happens.so who are the culprits here we or mk or paytm or modi uncle or hackers? 😁

525
1906
16

what action you taken when facebook, linkedin, whatsapp data leaked recently

50
125
1

min-KYC accounts getting cashback ?

24
38576
591
Libaas wrote:

min-KYC accounts getting cashback ?

Yeah, I never did full kyc with mobikwik toungueout
Even the min kyc docs are random sequences
Self verified with 6 accounts

50
125
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, I never did full kyc with mobikwik toungueout
Even the min kyc docs are random sequences
Self verified with 6 accounts

thanks.. same here but not availed 10PE10 offer yet. Gonna get this one today

8
533
31
ShivaSarkar wrote:

It’s a humble request for Admin to block mobikwik deals from this website until mobikwik accept their responsibility for leak and take measures to strengthen security and accountability.

You can’t just get away with a leak this big.

You are talking abt privacy in the country where citizens could submit Aadhaar for a free mobile ‘SIM’ to an unauthorized roadside agent. smile
Better not to save any card & correct data in any APP.

https://indianexpress.com/article/education/cbs...

How many of students knew abt this and opposed?

50
125
1

error showing on website. Is it only for App?

413
10799
78
Libaas wrote:

error showing on website. Is it only for App?

Should work for both
And i  just tried app working fine..

Missing