Flipkart big billion days bank offer SBI CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD

263°
15750
10% OFF 17500.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
69
174
1

https://www.flipkar...m/
The bank offer for the BBD sale are out . I have attached the photo below

There are various limits on discount for different days

https://imgur.com/a/y...N3

Expiring In 25 days
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
145
1

Minimum order value?

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
72
0

Maza le liya Flipkart n

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
476
7

Sale starts today but discounts from tomorrow?
Is Bbday starting completely from today or only preview?

Missing
Shopping Friend
14
4216
38
dgyaan727 wrote:

Sale starts today but discounts from tomorrow?
Is Bbday starting completely from today or only preview?

already written will work from today for plus members.

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
310
1

The limit will reset per day?
Or total 1750 discount during bbd

Is it different For 16 th 19th etc.?
🤔 stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye mask

Missing
Deal Newbie
73
62
1
itonline wrote:

The limit will reset per day?
Or total 1750 discount during bbd

Is it different For 16 th 19th etc.?
🤔 stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye mask

As per the flipkart post, you can save upto 10000 on sbi cc and 3250 on sbi dc. I think the limit will reset, per time period mentioned in the screenshot

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
310
1
Expand
Fanil wrote:

As per the flipkart post, you can save upto 10000 on sbi cc and 3250 on sbi dc. I think the limit will reset, per time period mentioned in the screenshot

Then what’s this..???  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643640/medium/Screenshot_20201015_105506.jpg?1602739553

Missing
Deal Newbie
73
62
1
Expand
itonline wrote:

Then what’s this..???  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643640/medium/Screenshot_20201015_105506.jpg?1602739553

The period wise offer is applicable once per card…the limit will not reset everyday but it will reset after each period is what I understand… If they don’t mention that, we might take it as the period resets everyday so they mentioned it like that I think… sweat_smile

Check this

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2420
29
Expand
Fanil wrote:

As per the flipkart post, you can save upto 10000 on sbi cc and 3250 on sbi dc. I think the limit will reset, per time period mentioned in the screenshot

1750+1500+1500+1250(if total abv 30k)+4000(if total abv 1L)= 10000

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
2619
22
Expand
rajarew wrote:

1750+1500+1500+1250(if total abv 30k)+4000(if total abv 1L)= 10000

Babai, koncham pm chey explain cheddhi gani..chala rojulu ayyindhi matladukuni.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2420
29
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Babai, koncham pm chey explain cheddhi gani..chala rojulu ayyindhi matladukuni.. stuck_out_tongue

Naku ardam ayithe ga niku cheppaniki 😜,pina ss lo chusi edo calculate chesa anthe 😃,ayina 30k or 1 L above aithe idi ,lekunte sodhi,burraki waste baruvu.

Trans- this calculation is for purchase above 1L

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
100
1

I just ordered 1 product with 1250 discount in sbi card and cancelled in 1 hr… But I can’t utilize the discount in the next order… Wil the discount will reset.. How long it will take

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
533
2
chak wrote:

I just ordered 1 product with 1250 discount in sbi card and cancelled in 1 hr… But I can’t utilize the discount in the next order… Wil the discount will reset.. How long it will take

You placed phone order

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
100
1

Camera

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
rajarew wrote:

1750+1500+1500+1250(if total abv 30k)+4000(if total abv 1L)= 10000

I am not getting 1500 +1500
Max i am getting 7 k only

Missing