Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Flipkart Challenge | Save Beeru's Shopping | 15+ SC guaranteed | User Specific

925°
Deal Wiki
+
Moderator
6,727
30380
70

Step 1: Find the Ranbir & Alia banner (only in app) Scroll down in home page

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675795/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-20-07-0511975213_EDIT_1.png?1617527073

Step 2: Click Save Beeru’s Shopping

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675796/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-09-27-1481730431_EDIT_1.png?1617527088

Step 3: Complete tasks as mentioned

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675797/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-30-16-0604926976_EDIT_1.png?1617527106

Step 4: Rewards are added instantly (Click notify in task list for Next task)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675798/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-29-06-1247547284_EDIT_1.png?1617527127

Step 5: Complete 4-5 tasks and get guanranteed 15+ SC

I Completed all task and totally got 21 SC ( 2 + 2 + 2 + 15)
Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Mayavi


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675820/original/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-27-50-0530123450_EDIT_1.png?1617534247https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675821/original/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-28-10-0964155305_EDIT_1.png?1617534275https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675822/original/Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-28-26-1460296653_EDIT_1.png?1617534290


77 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
85
259
4

Not letting to complete 3rd task…. How to do it… Chorkart

6,727
30380
70
Moderator
JokerCard wrote:

Not letting to complete 3rd task…. How to do it… Chorkart

Task is about adding Grocery items to cart, then no answer. Some of them having same issues.
Any other task, then let me know

51
220
1

Guys, the logo/ad is appearing in FK at bottom (observed just now, it was not there yesterday), search and complete Beeru’s shopping.

If any ofyyou unable to move aheaf even after adding products to wishlist, then please update the FK App.

@mayavi unable to give Karma

39
5302
44

Unable to complete Grocery task , even after trying multiple times since 3 days, even after updating app

6,727
30380
70
Moderator
aam_aadmi wrote:

Unable to complete Grocery task , even after trying multiple times since 3 days, even after updating app

Is Grocery available in your address?
try by changing pincode

51
220
1
aam_aadmi wrote:

Unable to complete Grocery task , even after trying multiple times since 3 days, even after updating app

What is the task, share screen shot

39
5302
44
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Is Grocery available in your address?
try by changing pincode

yes grocery is available at my PIN code I am able to add to cart and proceed for order placement, but haven’t ordered with this account yet. The task is “Explore grocery top 100 deals and add your favorite to cart, + Additional Rs. 50 off on Grocery”

6,727
30380
70
Moderator
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

yes grocery is available at my PIN code I am able to add to cart and proceed for order placement, but haven’t ordered with this account yet. The task is “Explore grocery top 100 deals and add your favorite to cart, + Additional Rs. 50 off on Grocery”

On clicking the task, it is taking to the correct landing page of ‘Grocery top 100 deals’?

39
5302
44
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

On clicking the task, it is taking to the correct landing page of ‘Grocery top 100 deals’?

Yes taking to correct landing page, tried all combination of items from 1 to 100. But task not showing completed. For a different account from where Grocery successfully ordered earlier, task successfully completed.

6,727
30380
70
Moderator
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Yes taking to correct landing page, tried all combination of items from 1 to 100. But task not showing completed. For a different account from where Grocery successfully ordered earlier, task successfully completed.

Then can’t help..
Seems they have issue, only already ordered accounts are working for this task neutral_face

32
6992
106
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

Yes taking to correct landing page, tried all combination of items from 1 to 100. But task not showing completed. For a different account from where Grocery successfully ordered earlier, task successfully completed.

It is working now try
@Mayavi

39
5302
44
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

It is working now try
@Mayavi

yes it took to a new landing page with only four dry fruits items. After adding one to cart, task completed

Missing