Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Flipkart Fake or Not fake Video Quiz, episode - 141 2nd may 2021

955°
Deal Major
2,512
18896
34

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Flipkart Fake or Not fake Video Quiz, episode – 141 2nd may 2021

Question : tuna is called rawas in hindi ?
Answer (i) FAKE

Question : taj mahal was built after charminar ?
Answer(ii) FAKE

Question : lizard do push up to communicate
Answer (iii) not FAKE

Expired
27 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
6,758
30656
71
Moderator

Logically 2nd answer was NOT FAKE right?
or Am i missed something ?
Host mentioned Charminar built in 1591 and Taj mahal in 1631

So, its NOT FAKE right? rolleyes

@Siddhartha07 @homedimer #GlitchKart went wrong today?

50
128
1

Thanks got 10sc.
Charminar built in 1591 and Tajmahal building started in 1631 so how is the answer fake..did Flipkart got it wrong?

1,144
50548
147
Mayavi wrote:

Logically 2nd answer was NOT FAKE right?
or Am i missed something ?
Host mentioned Charminar built in 1591 and Taj mahal in 1631

So, its NOT FAKE right? rolleyes

@Siddhartha07 @homedimer #GlitchKart went wrong today?

You’re accurate bro,
Actually the question would have been, Taj Mahal was built before Charminar
Then it would have been fake

6,758
30656
71
Moderator
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

You’re accurate bro,
Actually the question would have been, Taj Mahal was built before Charminar
Then it would have been fake

Yup, as usual often they are proving & justifying their brand #GlitchKart stuck_out_tongue

1,144
50548
147
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, as usual often they are proving & justifying their brand #GlitchKart stuck_out_tongue

This name though glitch….😆😆😆

437
4959
10
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, as usual often they are proving & justifying their brand #GlitchKart stuck_out_tongue

All is well till they give prizes. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing