Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Win up to Rs.400 vouchers everyday by Playing Game (25th April - 9th May)

Win up to Rs.400 vouchers everyday by Playing Game (25th April - 9th May)

2283°
0
100% OFF 400.0
Firestorm
ritikjain420

Get upto Rs 400 vouchers everyday from flipkart by playing Classic snake game.

Direct Game link : https://dl.flipkart.com/games/gamehome?campaign...

The vouchers can be redeemed in Big Savings Day Sale from 3-5-22 to 9-5-22.

Vouchers will be available under my rewards tab.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762206/medium/Screenshot_20220425-182930.jpg?1650891625


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762207/medium/Screenshot_20220425-183011.jpg?1650891636

 

Expired

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi
93 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

showing as this edition has ended 

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Please share Todays link

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where is showing coupon?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Will the coupons combine or we will get 6coupons for each day to be used separately..
Also anyone able to get 100/200rs coupons?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Will the coupons combine or we will get 6coupons for each day to be used separately..
Also anyone able to get 100/200rs coupons?

Got 200 today on slicing card

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Where to see coupon anybody have idea?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ragnarok77 wrote:

Where to see coupon anybody have idea?

In desktop site

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Ragnarok77 wrote:

Any link?

Bro visit flipkart on browser (in desktop mode if using mobile browser) then on right side of search, click on arrow besides your name, their is one option of coupons. Under upcoming coupons you will find all these coupons

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Bro visit flipkart on browser (in desktop mode if using mobile browser) then on right side of search, click on arrow besides your name, their is one option of coupons. Under upcoming coupons you will find all these coupons

showing only one coupon of 25 valid on min 500 purchase 


what about other coupons – will they be visible in coming days 

Important Point - Users will be eligible for the abovementioned ‘Rewards’ only upon playing the game and successfully recording a score/level in the game and also by claiming the reward by clicking the ‘My Rewards’ Icon.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

showing only one coupon of 25 valid on min 500 purchase 


what about other coupons – will they be visible in coming days 

Important Point - Users will be eligible for the abovementioned ‘Rewards’ only upon playing the game and successfully recording a score/level in the game and also by claiming the reward by clicking the ‘My Rewards’ Icon.

There are multiple coupons available for me don’t know which coupon is for which game  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/763591/medium/chrome_screenshot_1651292711024.png?1651292759

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Coupon rain coupons are applicable on fashion only
Waste deal

Cool Cool
Link Copied
kingc0bra wrote:

Coupon rain coupons are applicable on fashion only
Waste deal

What about snake ladder

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

Coupons started working..

Place orders in-case eligible items needed 🙈

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply