Unfortunately this deal has expired

Hot Deal Flipkart FYI for your information Video Quiz, episode - 90 15 april 2021

1123°
Deal Major
2,834
19191
34

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Flipkart FYI for your information Quiz answers – Flipkart Video Quiz, episode – 90 15 april 2021

Question : who replaced narendra modi as the Cheif minister of gujrat in 2014 when he became the pm of india
Answer (i) anandiben patel

Question : what is the colour of the circket ball whicch is used for a day night test match?
Answer (ii) pink

Question :which online shopping platform was founded by sachin bansal and binny bansal
Answer (iii) flipkart

Expired
32 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,213
50778
147

Who replaced narenda modi as the chief minister of Gujarat in 2014 when he became the pm of India

Anandiben Patel


What is the colour of the cricket ball which is used in a day/night test cricket match

Pink


Which online shopping website was founded by Sachin bansal and Binny bansal

Flipkart



432
806
6

Vu

432
806
6

Vu

2,732
16906
61

BCB

6,093
24255
188

Vu

133
4444
12

5sc thanks bro

2,732
16906
61

Vu bro. ❣️🥳 Won 15 sc after a long time . Has flipkart increased rewards? I m not playing videos since 3-4 days.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678217/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-14-23-58-33-03_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg?1618425359

168
506
2

Vu.. 5sc…

105
1070
7

Thanks, got 10, 5*3 SC

120
213
19

Only 5sc

1,213
50778
147
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Who replaced narenda modi as the chief minister of Gujarat in 2014 when he became the pm of India

Anandiben Patel


What is the colour of the cricket ball which is used in a day/night test cricket match

Pink


Which online shopping website was founded by Sachin bansal and Binny bansal

Flipkart



Vu 7 sec gap nice

50
1597
11

VU

6,865
30942
71
Moderator
justforcoupon wrote:

Vu bro. ❣️🥳 Won 15 sc after a long time . Has flipkart increased rewards? I m not playing videos since 3-4 days.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678217/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-14-23-58-33-03_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg?1618425359

Yup, rewards increased from 2 days back. We can get easily 5SC/show like before

6,865
30942
71
Moderator

Thanks for answers, vu

8,740
25522
50

Vu+

2,732
16906
61
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, rewards increased from 2 days back. We can get easily 5SC/show like before

Great bro. 😍

269
2799
23

VU
5 superCoins tada

2,834
19191
34
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Vu 7 sec gap nice

was knew answer flipkart, but waited 20-25 sec .. because of confirmation smiling_imp

p.s- dont know how internet working too fast today flushed

125
1345
17

Vu plus1

1,213
50778
147
Expand
homedimer wrote:

was knew answer flipkart, but waited 20-25 sec .. because of confirmation smiling_imp

p.s- dont know how internet working too fast today flushed

Tell me something new, ofcourse the title of the episode is the Flipkart story so everyone knew it would be Flipkart only but then our history works as a reminder don’t submit until the final answer comes 😏🤣😂

2,834
19191
34
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Tell me something new, ofcourse the title of the episode is the Flipkart story so everyone knew it would be Flipkart only but then our history works as a reminder don’t submit until the final answer comes 😏🤣😂

mytra is also flipkart sister concern??

193
7391
39
plus1
1,054
17514
38

Vu

2,834
19191
34
Ots14 wrote:

Vu

thanku brother sunglasses

125
2308
17

5 sc

177
771
5

vu

389
14497
49

Thanks

Missing