Unfortunately this deal has expired

(live now) Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 26 to 29 Dec

249°
Deal Hunter
11
16744
136
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
39
5492
161

waste of a sale… november end sale was better… any better sale coming up next month from flipkart ?

204
5573
59
karthi4052752 wrote:

waste of a sale… november end sale was better… any better sale coming up next month from flipkart ?

what you are looking to buy?

1,313
14297
41

Realme 2 pro has extra 1000 off on prepaid orders – will I get additional 10% off on SBI credit card or only one offer will be applied?

190
6188
62
cadence wrote:

Realme 2 pro has extra 1000 off on prepaid orders – will I get additional 10% off on SBI credit card or only one offer will be applied?

you will get SBI discount as well.. since the final price is already 1000 discounted

*EDIT: Replied without seeing additional prepaid discount offer……I’m not sure about it Check the cart value and at the rime of payment ! *

36
6524
123
cadence wrote:

Realme 2 pro has extra 1000 off on prepaid orders – will I get additional 10% off on SBI credit card or only one offer will be applied?

2399/- discount on SBI CC.
Final Price 11591/-

1,313
14297
41
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

you will get SBI discount as well.. since the final price is already 1000 discounted

*EDIT: Replied without seeing additional prepaid discount offer……I’m not sure about it Check the cart value and at the rime of payment ! *

I have to ask a relative for SBI credit card hence can’t check the final cart price.
Edit – Thanks mkshakya

190
6188
62
Expand
cadence wrote:

I have to ask a relative for SBI credit card hence can’t check the final cart price.
If someone has SBI credit card please confirm the final price. Thanks

Me too not having it bro ! Else i will be checking it for you !

39
5492
161
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

why didnt you purchased that time.

this 70% on oppo is a regular thing and this month price dropped by a further 2k so expected it to come back again cry

39
5492
161

i still think some of the deals are not yet live… i see 11000 off on honor 10 offer showing, but the price shown is still old

Missing