Hot Deal Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz answers - Flipkart Video Quiz, 12 april 2021

878°
Deal Major
2,068
17876
34

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Flipkart video presents aage kya episode 16 , 12 april 2021

Question – What’s next?
Ans (i)CAT Slaps the horse

Question – What’s next?
Ans. (ii)bartender sets the face on fire

Question – What’s next?
Ans. (iii)the girl falls on the ground

Expiring In 2 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi
Sequence: B A C

Credit: @Baaap
@arorasid

31 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
721
3296
21

1) What’s Next
Ans –   cat slapa the horse
2) What’s Next
Ans –     bartender sets the face on fire
3) What’s Next
Ans –     the girl fall on the ground

168
422
1
Baaap wrote:

BBB

Wrong… BAC is correct… because of I for the first time in history I gave wrong answers in flipkart videos and lost 2sc…

51
1437
8

@Baaap : Have mentioned here 100 times that unless u have played the game yourself dont specify the sequence. u wrote BBB before

Lost in all accounts again. If not atleast have decency to edit the sequence with a strikethrough rage

Taking back my words.. mistakes happen and acceptance of those matters

61
1979
11
Expand
arorasid wrote:

Wrong… BAC is correct… because of I for the first time in history I gave wrong answers in flipkart videos and lost 2sc…

Actually bro really sorry mistakenly I posted BBB of FYI in this thread that’s why I tagged u but it was late sorry again pray

61
1979
11
Maverick_23 wrote:

@Baaap : Have mentioned here 100 times that unless u have played the game yourself dont specify the sequence. u wrote BBB before

Lost in all accounts again. If not atleast have decency to edit the sequence with a strikethrough rage

Really sorry bro disappointed

6,581
29843
70
Moderator
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Actually bro really sorry mistakenly I posted BBB of FYI in this thread that’s why I tagged u but it was late sorry again pray

More careful next time bro.

50
80
1
Expand
arorasid wrote:

Wrong… BAC is correct… because of I for the first time in history I gave wrong answers in flipkart videos and lost 2sc…

Me too.

61
1979
11
Maverick_23 wrote:

@Baaap : Have mentioned here 100 times that unless u have played the game yourself dont specify the sequence. u wrote BBB before

Lost in all accounts again. If not atleast have decency to edit the sequence with a strikethrough rage

Taking back my words.. mistakes happen and acceptance of those matters

pray pray pray
50
80
1
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Sorry bro disappointed

No problem bro. 2sc is not a big deal

61
1979
11
Expand
bruh wrote:

No problem bro. 2sc is not a big deal

pray ❤️
168
422
1
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Actually bro really sorry mistakenly I posted BBB of FYI in this thread that’s why I tagged u but it was late sorry again pray

Peace… all good… it’s just 2sc anyway…

Missing