Hot Deal Flipkart Video Presents Bigg Buzz challenge - E5: Naina dakya kasoor- win gvs, scs

886°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,482
3313
20

Its a weekly quiz. You can play till Sunday night 11.30pm
First 4 answers are correct, 5th is based on voting. Polls already added.
Sunday evening poll results will be announced.
You can play at once after 5th answer revealed or play first 4 questions now, go back and continue the 5th question on Sunday evening and complete it.

1) Which contestant was told by Nikki to not kiss her
Answer: Jaan Kumar Sanu

2) What did Eijaz Khan told? Toh ab main ajaunga andat aur …?
Answer: Fatunga

3) Who was the only contestant who didn’t vote for Nishanth?
Answer: Naina Singh

4) Which contestant’s real name is Neha Singh?
Answer: Pavitra Punia

5) Which contestant will get evicted this weekend? (added poll for this)

A) Shardul Pandit
B) Pavitra Punia
C) Jaan Kumar Sanu
D) None of the above

Rewards:
1000 Gv – 50 winners
50 Gv – 2000 winners
Other supercoins

Expired 15 days

Deal Wiki

Answer 5

SHARDUL PANDIT

has been evicted this weekend.


Those who haven’t played earlier can try all episode videos are available and answerable

46 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
49
74
5

This is a daily video show?

Missing
Deal Subedar
207
1432
10
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

This is a daily video show?

Weekly, answer by Sunday evening

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,546
2691
14

Vu plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
253
1

Last answer ???
Pichli bar ka poll glat tha 😇

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
451
1

Vu+ bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,482
3313
20
vipin13 wrote:

Last answer ???
Pichli bar ka poll glat tha 😇

E4?

Don’t go with poll this poll alone.. We will update in the comments on Sunday evening which is correct based on other sources too.. Follow the thread to get notifications, can’t update in OP.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,482
3313
20
amoghavarsha715374 wrote:

Where’s the poll buddy?

You can see at the top of the thread..

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
253
1
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

E4?

Don’t go with poll this poll alone.. We will update in the comments on Sunday evening which is correct based on other sources too.. Follow the thread to get notifications, can’t update in OP.

Okay waiting for you comments

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
92
1
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

You can see at the top of the thread..

Sorry it’s not displaying for me on the top of the thread. Is it the same for others as well?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,482
3313
20
Expand
amoghavarsha715374 wrote:

Sorry it’s not displaying for me on the top of the thread. Is it the same for others as well?

Yes, its same for all..

But wait till sunday evening for final correct answer for 5th question.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
149
3550
33

Vu plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
441
3

5th Answer : Shardul Pandit

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,482
3313
20
Expand
alakappan wrote:

Is this verified ?? @Mayavi

Based on Twitter leak, its confirmed.
Tomorrow Afternoon/evening, will update the final answers, after checking several other sources if available.
If you don’t have time tomorrow, u can go now with Shardul Pandit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
451
1
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Based on Twitter leak, its confirmed.
Tomorrow Afternoon/evening, will update the final answers, after checking several other sources if available.
If you don’t have time tomorrow, u can go now with Shardul Pandit.

Ok bro, thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
253
1

@Mayavi bro last one answer ??

Missing