Hot Deal Flipkart Video's BEAT THE GENIUS – 21st Nov'20 : Win SCs & GVs

999°
Deal Wiki
+
36 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
5,437
12883
34
kiranparepally wrote:

I thought I’m gonna get this but you are minutes faster…

All the best for today’s one bro.. I knew the last answer, so that might be the reason.. smile

Missing
Deal Captain
5,437
12883
34
rajarew wrote:

Guys,careful while answering last question,there is another option with almost same name.dhruthrastra ka beta ka naam mujhe hara dia smile btw can we correct the wrong answer?

not an easy task to name 100kids.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Captain
5,437
12883
34
Expand
pingpong wrote:

1 step closer to Captain Critic. congrats in advance ✝️ Karma given!

Thanks.. & Got there.. +kg laughing

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
167
3452
31
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

not an easy task to name 100kids.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

The hundred Kauravas born to Gandhari during Mahabharatha were test-tube babies.used ivf at that time else it’s not an easy task as u said smile

Missing
Deal Captain
5,437
12883
34
Expand
rajarew wrote:

The hundred Kauravas born to Gandhari during Mahabharatha were test-tube babies.used ivf at that time else it’s not an easy task as u said smile

joy
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
141
4157
16
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

All the best for today’s one bro.. I knew the last answer, so that might be the reason.. smile

Even I know that, but im playing both fnf and beat the genius at same time so missed the 4th questions in genius so for verification it took time

Missing