Hot Deal Flipkart Video's Kya Bolti Public : S2E24 - Swagat Karo Hamara

907°
Missing
Deal Captain
5,526
12923
34
Flipkart Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/ga...ne

.

1) Which of these Salman’s avatar is more popular?

Ans : Dabangg’s sunglasses

.

2) Who is a more popular YouTuber?

Ans : CARRY MINATI

.

3) Which is a better college snack?

Ans : Maggi

.

Expired 12 days
48 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
4,313
7064
32

1.which of these salman,s avatar is more popular
dabang sunglasses

2.who is a more popular youtuber
carry minati

3.which is a better college snack
maggi

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
169
4283
16

http://Flipka...om
1. Which Salman avatar is more popular
Ans: Dabangg Sunglasses

2. Who is India’s popular Youtuber
Ans Carry Minati

3. Which is a better College snack
Ans: Maggie

Missing
Deal Subedar
73
1837
7

Vuuuu…. 5 SC… Good luck everyone.. grinning

Missing
Deal Captain
4,313
7064
32

vu broo good job smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
163
4

Thank you & VU…

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
739
6

Thanks bro got 50gv 10 3×5sc

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
169
4283
16

Bro first time won 10sc in kbp more than 5sc vu can’t give u kg

Missing
Budding Star
1,418
28480
100

Vu kg smile ok_hand

Missing
Deal Captain
5,526
12923
34
snowflake wrote:

vu broo good job smile

Thanks bro.. smile
even though didn’t check exact time, but checked that not much difference on account on writing full q&a..

Missing
Deal Captain
5,526
12923
34
kswaraj wrote:

Thanks bro got 50gv 10 3×5sc

Congrats bro.. smile

Missing
Deal Captain
5,526
12923
34
kiranparepally wrote:

Bro first time won 10sc in kbp more than 5sc vu can’t give u kg

Getting 10instead of 5sc seems so good now.. laughing 

Missing
Deal Captain
4,313
7064
32
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Thanks bro.. smile
even though didn’t check exact time, but checked that not much difference on account on writing full q&a..

yaa broo as decided yesterday decided to write full questions without fail smile

Missing
Deal Captain
5,526
12923
34
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Where are trivia answers today?

No idea whats going on with flipkart bro.. saying answers are wrong even for correct combination.

Missing
Deal Captain
1,113
8388
38
Expand
snowflake wrote:

yaa broo as decided yesterday decided to write full questions without fail smile

Added KG+ sunglasses

Missing
Deal Captain
1,113
8388
38
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

No idea whats going on with flipkart bro.. saying answers are wrong even for correct combination.

Sometimes, it happens bro. Already faced this kind of issues in Trivia smile

Missing
Deal Captain
4,313
7064
32
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Sometimes, it happens bro. Already faced this kind of issues in Trivia smile

yaa remeber that day for common wealth games stuck_out_tongue which countries do not participate bolke one question was there

Missing
Deal Captain
1,113
8388
38

Vu bro, good luck to all.
Missed 1st question, unanswered.. Cant able to answer again also.. bad luck today smile

Missing