Free 3 Months: Google Stadia Pro (New Customer)

42°
0
Deal Newbie
69
66
0

Its been ages and I am back now smile

It may work for former customers too. Give a try.

At Lenovo Giveaway page you get Stadia Pro for 3 months free of charge.
Don’t forget to cancel your subscription yourself beforehand.

Steps:
1. Register at gaming.lenovo.com
2. Claim 3 months of Stadia at https://gaming.lenovo.com/us/earn/b/giveaways-m...
or
Code can be copied from the URL and entered in the Stadia settings under “Redeem code” and it will be accepted.

Expiring In 24 days
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
118
4721
32
The_GoodFella wrote:

Is stadia even available in India ?

Also, last I heard Google was shutting down Stadia

96
145
3
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Also, last I heard Google was shutting down Stadia

AFAIK, It was shutting down the in-house studio which was supposed to make games for stadia, not the service.

118
4721
32
Expand
The_GoodFella wrote:

AFAIK, It was shutting down the in-house studio which was supposed to make games for stadia, not the service.

i dont think they were making games, were they? Thought they were supposed to bring max games to the platform

96
145
3
Expand
adrishya wrote:

i dont think they were making games, were they? Thought they were supposed to bring max games to the platform

Yeah. But they established an in-house studio too, to ‘make games’ for stadia, which they closed not too long ago

118
4721
32
Expand
The_GoodFella wrote:

Yeah. But they established an in-house studio too, to ‘make games’ for stadia, which they closed not too long ago

cool, do post here if stadia becomes available in India

366
1866
6
Expand
The_GoodFella wrote:

Yeah. But they established an in-house studio too, to ‘make games’ for stadia, which they closed not too long ago

Yup. They shut down the inhouse studio. Stadia is still active. @ adrishya.

Missing