Hot Deal FREE Axis Bank virtual Debit card in -180 seconds

1661°
0
100% OFF 499.0
suspended
63
20
2

https://digital.axisbank.co.in/AxisDigitalBanki...
******Follow steps******

.Click on the link.

•Enter your full name , adhar no. & Pan no. and click on the go
•You will receive an OTP on your Aadhar linked mobile number.
•Enter OTP for verification.
•Congratulations! you have Successfully opened your Axis Asap account.

You can avail all benefits of axis Bank offers on different e-commerce sites like FLIPKART GROFERSWOOHOO, SNAP DEAL & etc.

Expiring In about 2 years
17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
85
1080
13

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

315
3082
110

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

63
20
2
nirmaltvd wrote:

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

Bro..Don’t know about woohoo But this card is accepted grofers 15% instant discount offer and flipkart axis bank offer. May be some technical issue during woohoo…
But it works on woohoo also

63
20
2
drupal wrote:

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

Nt sure about 150₹ amount..

142
295
2
nirmaltvd wrote:

My friend tried but this card is not accepting the 5% instant discount for woohoo.
Any difference between this virtual card and physical card?

Axis asap virtual card working perfectly on woohoo at snapdeal

85
1080
13
Expand
shiv.suratwala497 wrote:

Axis asap virtual card working perfectly on woohoo at snapdeal

Any referral schemes?
Also need branch visit within one year and need bio metric verification?

142
295
2
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Any referral schemes?
Also need branch visit within one year and need bio metric verification?

I think no any Referel scheme for this.

U have to visit nearest branch for bio verification within a year to continue your account for next years otherwise it will be deactivated.

Cash deposite limit is 2lac for a year till your biomatric verification is not completed

315
3082
110
Expand
Shivam20002 wrote:

Nt sure about 150₹ amount..

But I am sure ,
Why don’t you read tnc of this account ,cash deposits in this account is chargeable minimum Rs.150 per txn

85
1080
13
Expand
drupal wrote:

But I am sure ,
Why don’t you read tnc of this account ,cash deposits in this account is chargeable minimum Rs.150 per txn

What is cash deposit to account means?

85
1080
13
drupal wrote:

And then pay minimum Rs 150 for each cash deposit for lifetime?

Please share the details of 150 cash deposit. What is the meaning of cash deposit?

315
3082
110
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Please share the details of 150 cash deposit. What is the meaning of cash deposit?

If you deposit or withdraw cash in your account through branch,
Fees on Cash Deposits and Withdrawals
Rs.5 per Rs.1000 or Rs.150, whichever is higher

85
1080
13
Expand
drupal wrote:

If you deposit or withdraw cash in your account through branch,
Fees on Cash Deposits and Withdrawals
Rs.5 per Rs.1000 or Rs.150, whichever is higher

now planing to open this account. but in another site one replied , axix automatically sent physical card and it chanrged Rs 354 any idea?

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-limitations-...

548
12831
166

block your existing Axis Bank asap virtual Debit card after use on snapdeal/woohoo offer & reissue your card, Axis charge Rs200 for new card.

again use new card on snapdeal/woohoo offer.

now you get 4% profit this time on woohoo if you pay Rs200 for new card.

repeat this step again and again.

299
1271
18
abhishek012 wrote:

block your existing Axis Bank asap virtual Debit card after use on snapdeal/woohoo offer & reissue your card, Axis charge Rs200 for new card.

again use new card on snapdeal/woohoo offer.

now you get 4% profit this time on woohoo if you pay Rs200 for new card.

repeat this step again and again.

Is it advisable grinning

85
1080
13

Axis card offer applicable one time only?

Missing