Hot Deal Free Rajdhani Thali if Your Name is NISHA & 25% off for all women

777°
0
Perfectionist
7,068
14781
121
Free Rajdhani Thali if Your Name is NISHA & 25% off for all women
Deal Expired

https://www.facebook.com/190482314324815/posts/...
This week, we are back with our #WomenOwnedWednesdays to surprise all Nishas! We are giving away a free thali on the 22nd of January, 2020 just for you!
What more, 25% discount awaits all our women patrons!!
Kindly carry a valid ID proof to avail the offer
Offer valid in all our outlets
#WomenOwnedWednesdays
#RajdhaniIndia #KhandaniRajdhani #Everythingisinaname #RajdhaniThali #DaawatERajdhani #womenspecial #Thali #IndianFood #IndianThali #RajasthaniFood #RajasthaniThali #RajdhaniThali #RajdhaniIndia #TraditionalFood #TraditionalThali #FreeThali #UnlimitedThali

Expired about 1 year
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
56
327
7

Ye hotel wala sanki lagta hai apni girl friends ki talash me kabhi nisha kabhi shweta kabhi madhuri kabhi katrina 🤣🙃 joy

100
16299
119
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Ye hotel wala sanki lagta hai apni girl friends ki talash me kabhi nisha kabhi shweta kabhi madhuri kabhi katrina 🤣🙃 joy

joy stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
2
20
3
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Ye hotel wala sanki lagta hai apni girl friends ki talash me kabhi nisha kabhi shweta kabhi madhuri kabhi katrina 🤣🙃 joy

Waiting for name sunny leone ,😍

204
248
13

Nishant
Nishak
Nisha Rao
Nishak
Nishankar

These names allowed?

7,068
14781
121
sumanthbhe wrote:

Nishant
Nishak
Nisha Rao
Nishak
Nishankar

These names allowed?

Only Nisha Rao would be given free thali

50
20
0
sumanthbhe wrote:

Nishant
Nishak
Nisha Rao
Nishak
Nishankar

These names allowed?

Are these women?

7,068
14781
121
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

YouHaveToDisplayYourName

Almost a year since I am on dd now, but you guys wont stop those jokes joy

24
36780
480
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Almost a year since I am on dd now, but you guys wont stop those jokes joy

If there is Kapil Sharma or Johny Lever in your front, would you have serious talks?
Your user name entice jokes by default
Take it as compliment
Not all get that chance to be in news or jokes

50
42106
399
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Ye hotel wala sanki lagta hai apni girl friends ki talash me kabhi nisha kabhi shweta kabhi madhuri kabhi katrina 🤣🙃 joy

😂
With each Passing Entry, owner be dreaming background musical like…
Woh hai Nisha, woh hi meri zindagi ki bhor hai, woh hai Nisha sss
Use hai pataa, usake hi haathon mein meri dor hai, use hai pata..sss
Saare jahaan se judaa, aisaa meraa yaar hai.. Ho Ho Ho
Pehla pehla pyaar hai… 😍😍

56
327
7
Expand
saucap wrote:

😂
With each Passing Entry, owner be dreaming background musical like…
Woh hai Nisha, woh hi meri zindagi ki bhor hai, woh hai Nisha sss
Use hai pataa, usake hi haathon mein meri dor hai, use hai pata..sss
Saare jahaan se judaa, aisaa meraa yaar hai.. Ho Ho Ho
Pehla pehla pyaar hai… 😍😍

joy🤣 sweat_smile stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
7,068
14781
121
Expand
saucap wrote:

😂
With each Passing Entry, owner be dreaming background musical like…
Woh hai Nisha, woh hi meri zindagi ki bhor hai, woh hai Nisha sss
Use hai pataa, usake hi haathon mein meri dor hai, use hai pata..sss
Saare jahaan se judaa, aisaa meraa yaar hai.. Ho Ho Ho
Pehla pehla pyaar hai… 😍😍

And managers across the outlets too stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Free tinder joy

7,068
14781
121
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

If there is Kapil Sharma or Johny Lever in your front, would you have serious talks?
Your user name entice jokes by default
Take it as compliment
Not all get that chance to be in news or jokes

Okay then blush
Thank you smile

Missing