(FreeCharge) Free recharge codes (user specific)

184°
0
100% OFF 30.0
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
288
4088
23

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
#Freecharge – Recharge / Bill pay Offer

Rs 5 Cashback on Rs 5 Code – RAKHI5

Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 Code – RAKHI10

Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 15 Code – RAKHI15

Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Code – RAKHI20

Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 25 Code – RAKHI25

Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 30 Code – RAKHI30

Specific user only

Expiring In 14 days
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
6
3061
28

Few days back I was receiving ₹5 offers.
Now receiving ₹15 offers.
Should I wait more will they increase offers if I don’t do rechrage.
Any experts here.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
288
4088
23
Ash-D wrote:

Few days back I was receiving ₹5 offers.
Now receiving ₹15 offers.
Should I wait of they increase offers if I don’t do rechrage.
Any experts here.

If u don’t use for  further two to three months u might get 30 or 50 recharge offer

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
4,047
6590
103
Ash-D wrote:

Few days back I was receiving ₹5 offers.
Now receiving ₹15 offers.
Should I wait more will they increase offers if I don’t do rechrage.
Any experts here.

Nopes.. Use this one before this month

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
4,047
6590
103

I was about to post.. gunda bhai posted 1 hours before laughing
VU for the find..

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13
Expand
sricharangunda wrote:

If u don’t use for  further two to three months u might get 30 or 50 recharge offer

In the end, cumulative cashback would be the same… sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
288
4088
23
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

In the end, cumulative cashback would be the same… sweat_smile

Eventhough it will be useful for plans like 49 wink

Missing
suspended
126
1349
60

Is any way remin to login without otp on mobile number

Missing
Deal Subedar
231
1868
28
313 wrote:

Is any way remin to login without otp on mobile number

NO

All doors closed

Missing