Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Amazon Funzone Streaks : Win 93 Runs for playing games on Amazon for 5 days

Amazon Funzone Streaks : Win 93 Runs for playing games on Amazon for 5 days

889°
Telegram topic desktop
36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

What’s the runs to reward ratio?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Tanmayyy wrote:

What’s the runs to reward ratio?

10 runs = ₹1 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766390/medium/IMG_20220510_192650.jpg?1652191026

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

10 runs = ₹1 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766390/medium/IMG_20220510_192650.jpg?1652191026

Only once per customer, so better to collect runs till 31st before redeeming
Edit- I mean each reward can be redeemed once.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

Only once per customer, so better to collect runs till 31st before redeeming

Can one claim only once?? Are you sure??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Can one claim only once?? Are you sure??

I mean each reward sweat_smile , so if we redeem 100 and at end left with 100 than 100 will be wasted

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
ashish0193 wrote:

I mean each reward sweat_smile , so if we redeem 100 and at end left with 100 than 100 will be wasted

Understood sweat_smile

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

41 out today,tag me tomorrow too op saab, atleast i gonna i hit a century.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
rajarew wrote:

41 out today,tag me tomorrow too op saab, atleast i gonna i hit a century.

Will tag, although I think you already know,

For the uninitiated,
Every day play daily t20 jackpot, daily t20 quiz, and play weekly highlights quiz and weekly jackpot too
To maximize your runs,
I thankfully won 💯 runs from one weekly jackpot so that helped relieved

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

where is option of funzone streaks… 

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
rajarew wrote:

41 out today,tag me tomorrow too op saab, atleast i gonna i hit a century.

3+15+75 runs from Funzone Streaks (playing Amazon games for 5 days)


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766575/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-11-12-21-14-002_com.android.chrome.jpg?1652251909

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Can one claim only once?? Are you sure??

yes.one reward can be claimed only one. I already claimed rs 10.now I can’t able to claim 10 again. If I fail to collect 250 runs now then all runs go waste. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
himanshurajpal339 wrote:

where is option of funzone streaks… 

+1

not showing in my account. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

3+15+75 runs from Funzone Streaks (playing Amazon games for 5 days)


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766575/medium/Screenshot_2022-05-11-12-21-14-002_com.android.chrome.jpg?1652251909

it is user specific. Not visible in my app. 

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

it is user specific. Not visible in my app. 

Na bro not user specific sweat🤦🏻 check from web, check by login in from some other device and update the app if possible, hope that helps (I got in more than one accs, so don’t think it’s user specific, Amazon brought score diamond and get shopping reward, this looks similar like that)

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

it is user specific. Not visible in my app. 

Then play in browser 🏃

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Na bro not user specific sweat🤦🏻 check from web, check by login in from some other device and update the app if possible, hope that helps (I got in more than one accs, so don’t think it’s user specific, Amazon brought score diamond and get shopping reward, this looks similar like that)

then may be it is available in web version. I don’t use web version at all. In app it is not visible. 😌

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

then may be it is available in web version. I don’t use web version at all. In app it is not visible. 😌

Try this 🤠

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766578/original/broken-phone.gif?1652252689

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

then may be it is available in web version. I don’t use web version at all. In app it is not visible. 😌

update your app

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

update your app

I don’t know weather claiming my prize is an issue here. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

vu

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

good share.. they finally rolled it out.. 😉

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Vu

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply