Hot Deal Flipkart FYI for your information E30 The Beginning Of KBC Win Hindware water purifier 2 winners, GVs and SCs

1239°
Deal Colonel
1,315
30140
127
Flipkart FYI for your information E30 The Beginning Of KBC Win Hindware water purifier 2 winners, GVs and SCs
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkar...m/



Which of these following actors has not married more than once

Farhan Akhtar


Which of the following is not a web browser

Yahoo


In Which year kaun banega crorepati first telecast

2000

Expiring In 11 days

Deal Wiki

Answer Sequence ~ C C B @Maverickz

51 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
71
452
2
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Which of these following actors has not married more than once

Farhan Akhtar


Which of the following is not a web browser

Yahoo


In Which year kaun banega crorepati first telecast

2000

Vu

6
7411
21

http://Flipka...om
1. Which of these after not married more than once
Ans: Farhad Akhtar

2. Which of the following is not a web browser
Ans: Yahoo

3. In which year KBC started
Ans: 2000

78
1349
7

Sequence C C B

78
1349
7

5×5sc Thanks bro

2,627
14869
52

Thanks for answers & congratz @Siddhartha07 bro, Vu + kg
Got 5sc, good luck to all

186
346
3

Better try before 12.30 only for this shows,else getting only 2 sc

340
3228
28
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

Atleast you won’t get better luck next time, behappy bro

One day, we will get this also joy. Let’s find a new Business now. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

6
7411
21
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

One day, we will get this also joy. Let’s find a new Business now. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

I calculated 6months income from Flipkart, everything went wrong this month

340
3228
28
Expand
kiranparepally wrote:

I calculated 6months income from Flipkart, everything went wrong this month

There was a day, when we were getting 10,15,20SC OR GVs , now Only 2sc , AT THE SAME TIME (12:00-1:00)

Missing