Hot Deal Gaana - Free 3 month Gaana Plus subscription worth Rs 297 at just Re 1 only

382°
1
Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Gaana - Free 3 month Gaana Plus subscription worth Rs 297 at just Re 1 only
Deal Expired

http://www.freecha...in
Gaana FreeCharge Offer – Free 3 month Gaana Plus subscription worth Rs 297 at just Re 1 only

  • Open FreeCharge app
  • Go to Deals section
  • Find 3 months Gaana offer and buy for Re 1


See screenshot for detailed terms and conditions of the offer :-

https://i.imgur.com/CrYKF23.jpg

Expired 9 months
32 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
suspended
205
245
6

It’s better to Take gaana 1 yr subscription from times prime @ free…..!

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
330
6

Any Offer for Swiggy

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
ayushnshah03739 wrote:

It’s better to Take gaana 1 yr subscription from times prime @ free…..!

Everyone does not have times prime membership and it is quite expensive

Missing
suspended
205
245
6
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Everyone does not have times prime membership and it is quite expensive

Take free membership of times prime from et money app….!

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Expand
ayushnshah03739 wrote:

Take free membership of times prime from et money app….!

Any investment needed?

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2126
24
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Any investment needed?

nothing brother. just go through discussions to know details about that.
after reading that you will automatically delete your post.
grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

nothing brother. just go through discussions to know details about that.
after reading that you will automatically delete your post.
grinning

Okay will go through. But even Re 1 deal for 3 month is not bad stuck_out_tongue

Missing
suspended
205
245
6
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Any investment needed?

Nope….just download app from invite link and sign up and click on claim option below “spends” and there you go……you get a yearly free timesprime membership for free….!

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
187
5

Lol goodmorning

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Every 3 month Rs 1.
So 1 year for just Rs 4 ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
471
7

Gaana is the best.. Amazon music is shit.. Buy this!! 😎

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
dgyaan727 wrote:

Gaana is the best.. Amazon music is shit.. Buy this!! 😎

What about Apple music then?

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
676
7

How to cancel it aftr 3 months..? Its asking card details

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
IndianAmryBest wrote:

What about Apple music then?

Apple Music is best for worldwide, but minor issue is there for android users. bcz when you connect your phone to speaker, it will go to Google Music app, not Apple Music.

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
dgyaan727 wrote:

Gaana is the best.. Amazon music is shit.. Buy this!! 😎

For me Saavn is and always will be best. International new songs arrive later on Gaana

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
babynazbegum1974537 wrote:

Every 3 month Rs 1.
So 1 year for just Rs 4 ?

Typical dimer brain joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
91
42
2

Showing page has been deleted

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
676
7

Tried my all debit card but its not working any. What to do..? I dont have credit card. expressionless

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Sahil_AgR wrote:

Tried my all debit card but its not working any. What to do..? I dont have credit card. expressionless

Net banking? My debit card worked

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Nageshsinghgujar wrote:

Showing page has been deleted

Its there. Check properly

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

For me Saavn is and always will be best. International new songs arrive later on Gaana

after takeover by Jio, saavn is gong down… down…. down…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
233
1618
34
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

after takeover by Jio, saavn is gong down… down…. down…..

That is why using saavn mod 5.6 smiley

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
421
6
Expand
kk_desi wrote:

Apple Music is best for worldwide, but minor issue is there for android users. bcz when you connect your phone to speaker, it will go to Google Music app, not Apple Music.

Spotify bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
676
7
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Net banking? My debit card worked

which bank dc..?

Missing
Deal Newbie
91
42
2
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Its there. Check properly

Again it is asking debit card or credit card details to subscribe for 3 months…not good deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

seems it is delisted now. I only see 1 yr subscription for 249/- on Free charge now . I missed it sad

Missing