get @10% cashback upto 75 on transaction with freecharge

240°
675
10% OFF 750.0
Deal Cadet
169
809
2

http://www.suprdai...om
Get @ 10% cashback upto 75 on minimum transaction of 500 by freecharge

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682855/medium/Screenshot_20210504-165524_2.png?1620128179

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682856/medium/Screenshot_20210504-165418_2.png?1620128197


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682859/medium/Screenshot_20210504-165429_2.png?1620128240

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682861/medium/Screenshot_20210504-165509_2.png?1620128313https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682860/medium/Screenshot_20210504-165501_2.png?1620128293



Expiring In 1 day
18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
71
66967
650

Anyone tried.
We can’t see Freecharge payment page on Supr daily to confirm the cashback amount

14
47109
409
avgn wrote:

Anyone tried.
We can’t see Freecharge payment page on Supr daily to confirm the cashback amount

It’s there. I tried but the problem I am facing is that my Freecharge account number is different from that of Supr daily number so add money fails. How do I link both of these? 🤔🤔

0
1360
11

Payment to be done by freecharge balance only n not other modes of payment on fc

71
66967
650
24karat wrote:

Payment to be done by freecharge balance only n not other modes of payment on fc

Standard tnc. Doesn’t matter. Money anyways added to wallet first

169
809
2
avgn wrote:

Anyone tried.
We can’t see Freecharge payment page on Supr daily to confirm the cashback amount

Apply copoun from copoun section

169
809
2
Expand
saucap wrote:

It’s there. I tried but the problem I am facing is that my Freecharge account number is different from that of Supr daily number so add money fails. How do I link both of these? 🤔🤔

Cannot change number for freecharge

248
4232
44

No instant cb. Will wait for 72 hours.

57
169
5
Expand
Talentz wrote:

Apply copoun from copoun section

Any coupon to be applied on supr daily or freecharge.please confirm.

169
809
2
Expand
aneelg wrote:

Any coupon to be applied on supr daily or freecharge.please confirm.

Appy copoun from copoun section n supr daily app

248
4232
44
AJ89 wrote:

No instant cb. Will wait for 72 hours.

Received cb in 3-4 hours in both accs.
Surprisingly No fc and mk offer showing in 3rd account even after updating app.

4
279
1
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Received cb in 3-4 hours in both accs.
Surprisingly No fc and mk offer showing in 3rd account even after updating app.

Was this your first FreeCharge transaction on supr? Or in the past as well you have transacted?

248
4232
44
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

Was this your first FreeCharge transaction on supr? Or in the past as well you have transacted?

First

4
279
1
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

First

Ok thanks.no offer details showing up with FreeCharge. Not mentioned specifically only on first ever transaction, not sure whether I should attempt. I have already used FreeCharge on suprdaily multiple times in the past

4
279
1

Anyone tried fc offer and received benefit though it not first ever transaction?

71
66967
650
Hereforadeal wrote:

Anyone tried fc offer and received benefit though it not first ever transaction?

Check payment page on FC. It shows cashback amount if eligible

248
4232
44

Anyone tried without applying code at supr daily?

4
279
1
AJ89 wrote:

Anyone tried without applying code at supr daily?

Haven’t tried, looking to transact but seems coupon code is just for name sake just like Amazon offer because cashback is issued by FreeCharge

248
4232
44
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

Haven’t tried, looking to transact but seems coupon code is just for name sake just like Amazon offer because cashback is issued by FreeCharge

yes. i have tried mobikiwk also and got without applying code.
let me know if it comes for fc.

Missing