Get 100% Cashback upto Rs.400 on Pharmeasy Labtests

Get 100% Cashback upto Rs.400 on Pharmeasy Labtests

292°
549
42% OFF 949.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://pharmeasy.in/offers/get-100-cashback-up...
Get 100% Cashback upto Rs.400 on Pharmeasy Labtests
Get 100% Cashback upto Rs.400 on Pharmeasy Labtests
Subscribe my group RRA – RajRocksAlerts for Instant Alerts https://www.desidime.com/groups/g4c5oe_ggxdy3pn...
Eligibility
Offer valid for all users.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or deal.
How do you get it?
Log into PharmEasy app or website.
Check out our T&C page to read all the information related to this offer.
Place your order via PharmEasy app or website.
Please use the code LABS400 while placing the order.
Max cashback up to Rs.400.
After the coupon code is applied, please proceed to complete the order process.
Conditions in case of cancellation
1. Offer valid once per user during the offer period.
2. In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, en-cashed or partly en-cashed.
3. In case of order cancellation on PharmEasy, the user will not be eligible for the voucher.
Other terms and condition
Get cashback of Rs.400 on PharmEasy Labtests
Sample pick up from home and online reports will be provided
Offer is applicable only once per user.
The offer is valid only in cities where service is available.
This offer will be active over and above any current offers run by PharmEasy on their platform
PharmEasy reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice
Offer applicable only on first diagnostic test.
This offer is valid in selected cities only.

Expiring In 2 months
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Offer applicable only on first diagnostic test

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied

Code: LABS400

  • FLAT ₹400 cashback on Min order of ₹949
  • Valid Till 31st Jan, 2022

Code: DIAG400

  • FLAT ₹400 cashback on Min order of ₹949
  • Valid Till 31st Dec, 2021

₹200 cashback if we don’t reach within the promised time-slot
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Mayavi wrote:

Code: LABS400

  • FLAT ₹400 cashback on Min order of ₹949
  • Valid Till 31st Jan, 2022

Code: DIAG400

  • FLAT ₹400 cashback on Min order of ₹949
  • Valid Till 31st Dec, 2021

₹200 cashback if we don’t reach within the promised time-slot

200 cb for not reaching within promised slot…where is this mentioned? I wanna claim this

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
adrishya wrote:

200 cb for not reaching within promised slot…where is this mentioned? I wanna claim this


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724450/medium/IMG_20211124_155831.jpg?1637749728

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724450/medium/IMG_20211124_155831.jpg?1637749728

is this new or was it always there? I booked a test on this Monday but they didnt come in the given slot and later cc rescheduled to Tuesday. They only gave me 50 rs as gratification. Can I ask them for 200?

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
adrishya wrote:

is this new or was it always there? I booked a test on this Monday but they didnt come in the given slot and later cc rescheduled to Tuesday. They only gave me 50 rs as gratification. Can I ask them for 200?

I am not sure, but I think its new offer only.

But may be location specific.
you can ask for 200 cashback.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I am not sure, but I think its new offer only.

But may be location specific.
you can ask for 200 cashback.

Okay thanks bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are the test results reliable, having doubt as they are giving 60% discount for some tests

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
aneelg wrote:

Are the test results reliable, having doubt as they are giving 60% discount for some tests

Once u start doing online lab test, u will forget offline labs. They are accurate and reliable

Missing