Get 125 GYFTR points against 25 Mobikwik Supercash

227°
25
80% OFF 125.0
Missing
Deal Captain
427
9263
63

https://www.mobikwik.com/...rs

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/633172/medium/IMG_20200825_205807.jpg?1598369317 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/633173/medium/IMG_20200825_205736.jpg?1598369330 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/633174/medium/IMG_20200825_205750.jpg?1598369342Scroll down on mobikwik app homepage for offee Banner & details.


Expiring In 30 days
22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
120
4

But usage of GYFTR points also have many limitations.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
753
11
ChillalSumit wrote:

But usage of GYFTR points also have many limitations.

What’s the best way to make the most out of this offer?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
4451
38

must be for new Gyftr account. has anybody successfully used in existing gyftr account? You anyway get 100 points on new account registration from Gyftr

Missing
Deal Captain
427
9263
63

T&C at Mobikwik Deals say – Only for new users, please see the images attached on the description thread
If you want to get mobikwik supercash worth rs.25 for Free, you can try flipkart/amazon/nykaa,pay using mobikwik upi(must not be deregistered more than once),cancel the order and get refund on your bank
Try your luck and you can vote up if you’re successful in doing so, I’m new at desidime and I’ll get inspiration to post more deals to help and grow
P.S- You’ll find this on Mobikwik Deal section,
thanks smiley

Missing
Coupon Hunter
11
3033
36
aam_aadmi wrote:

must be for new Gyftr account. has anybody successfully used in existing gyftr account? You anyway get 100 points on new account registration from Gyftr

Hmm waste then

Missing
Community Angel
0
34651
572
aam_aadmi wrote:

must be for new Gyftr account. has anybody successfully used in existing gyftr account? You anyway get 100 points on new account registration from Gyftr

Yeah, only for new users, these points have no value otherwise
Supercash is more worthy toungueout

Missing
Deal Captain
427
9263
63
Siddhartha07 wrote:

T&C at Mobikwik Deals say – Only for new users, please see the images attached on the description thread
If you want to get mobikwik supercash worth rs.25 for Free, you can try flipkart/amazon/nykaa,pay using mobikwik upi(must not be deregistered more than once),cancel the order and get refund on your bank
Try your luck and you can vote up if you’re successful in doing so, I’m new at desidime and I’ll get inspiration to post more deals to help and grow
P.S- You’ll find this on Mobikwik Deal section,
thanks smiley

@aam_aadmi @AJ89 @androgame
Just now got this deal of mine by searching 25-125 haha, after reading my comment, I’m feeling ashamed a bit,
This was the first deal I posted if I’m not wrong, long time sweat_smile innocent

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1282
16
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@aam_aadmi @AJ89 @androgame
Just now got this deal of mine by searching 25-125 haha, after reading my comment, I’m feeling ashamed a bit,
This was the first deal I posted if I’m not wrong, long time sweat_smile innocent

How many points we can apply on gyftr Amazon gift cards?

Missing
Coupon Hunter
11
3033
36
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@aam_aadmi @AJ89 @androgame
Just now got this deal of mine by searching 25-125 haha, after reading my comment, I’m feeling ashamed a bit,
This was the first deal I posted if I’m not wrong, long time sweat_smile innocent

Now u r caption and I m still lacking 15 karma to become lieutenant smile

Missing
Deal Captain
427
9263
63
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Now u r caption and I m still lacking 15 karma to become lieutenant smile

Chal jhutti,
you’re no more deal subedar, you’re Lieutenant raised_hands fire
Looks funny yet I love the fact I kept on going strength to strength posted these many contests, jack of all trades master of none haha, fun ride sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
150
3253
41
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Chal jhutti,
you’re no more deal subedar, you’re Lieutenant raised_hands fire
Looks funny yet I love the fact I kept on going strength to strength posted these many contests, jack of all trades master of none haha, fun ride sunglasses

@AJ89 Congrats for becoming a Lieutenant smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

@AJ89 Congrats for becoming a Lieutenant smile

I remember you very well coupon hunter! 🙂
✝️ Karma given as congrats 💐

So now you’re coupon hunter lieutenant or lieutenant coupon hunter or coupon lieutenant hunter 😝
Cc @manikantaks4u

Missing
Deal Cadet
185
435
3

What’s the use of gyftr points please someone tell

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

@aam_aadmi @AJ89 @androgame
Just now got this deal of mine by searching 25-125 haha, after reading my comment, I’m feeling ashamed a bit,
This was the first deal I posted if I’m not wrong, long time sweat_smile innocent

@Siddhartha07 bro but this deal is only 3 months old! Wow and you’re already Captain now! amazing 🚀

Your first deal nothing to be ashamed bro.

✝️ Karma given for ⚡️ lightning progress 🙂
And I am almost year old and just became subedar 😅

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Electro007 wrote:

What’s the use of gyftr points please someone tell

I don’t know bro. I usually come to DD less for deals more for bromance 😝, makes others laugh a little, laugh a little myself, and give karma!

✝️ Karma given to you also 😅

Cc @saucap

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

@AJ89 Congrats for becoming a Lieutenant smile

Bro give me some of your peace of profile dp in return of my act of giving you ✝️ Karma just now 🙂

Missing
Deal Captain
427
9263
63
Expand
pingpong wrote:

@Siddhartha07 bro but this deal is only 3 months old! Wow and you’re already Captain now! amazing 🚀

Your first deal nothing to be ashamed bro.

✝️ Karma given for ⚡️ lightning progress 🙂
And I am almost year old and just became subedar 😅

Aftert this deal, had to post 370 deals, 107 merged/deleted deals to reach here bro sweat_smilethanks sweat_smile
Mostly got support from most of the dimers, thankful for the same relieved grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Aftert this deal, had to post 370 deals, 107 merged/deleted deals to reach here bro sweat_smilethanks sweat_smile
Mostly got support from most of the dimers, thankful for the same relieved grin

Couldnt agree more bro! 💪🏻 herculean effort.
Next pit stop 10,000 karma ✈️

Missing
Entertainer
43
38144
384
Expand
pingpong wrote:

I don’t know bro. I usually come to DD less for deals more for bromance 😝, makes others laugh a little, laugh a little myself, and give karma!

✝️ Karma given to you also 😅

Cc @saucap

Earlier 50 gyftr points used to mean straight 50₹ discount on 100/250₹ voucher. Now no idea. They changed the usage TnC.

Looted few vouchers 2 yrs back 😀https://www.desidime.com/deals/gyftr-republic-day-offer...

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
150
3253
41
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Bro give me some of your peace of profile dp in return of my act of giving you ✝️ Karma just now 🙂

Bro, inner peace. It’s like an ocean. KG to you too 😇

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
2860
12
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Bro, inner peace. It’s like an ocean. KG to you too 😇

🌊 🌊 🌊

One of my fav quote from one of my fav movies ‘The Last Samurai’ and the music 🎵 of the very talented Hans Zimmer
“But I like to think he may have at last found some small measure of peace – that we all seek – and few of us ever find”
Cc music 🎶 lover 🧡 @bikidas2060 bro

Missing
Deal Captain
230
7464
104
Expand
pingpong wrote:

🌊 🌊 🌊

One of my fav quote from one of my fav movies ‘The Last Samurai’ and the music 🎵 of the very talented Hans Zimmer
“But I like to think he may have at last found some small measure of peace – that we all seek – and few of us ever find”
Cc music 🎶 lover 🧡 @bikidas2060 bro

😍😍😍😍🙏

Missing