Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Get Myntra Giveaway On Redeeming Insider Points [ Activate on Some Accounts Now ]

Get Myntra Giveaway On Redeeming Insider Points [ Activate on Some Accounts Now ]

1454°

Deal Wiki

Myntra gift voucher from myntra insider points

For 150 gv use 449 points

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...80

For 250 gv use 749 points

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...74

For 500 gv use 1499 points

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...38

For 1000 gv use 2999 points

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...72

UBER Gift voucher from 299 insider points

https://www.myntra.com/myntrainsider/offer...82

104 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not available for redemption

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

It will be available 16th onwards. Its upcoming

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we redeem using points earned via myntra Move?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Tag Me when ₹150 is Available for redemption

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Manoj1174 wrote:

Can we redeem using points earned via myntra Move?

Yes

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Pikachu_ wrote:

Tag Me when ₹150 is Available for redemption

Keep an eye 14th onwards. Sale begins early for Elite & Icons.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
looter143 wrote:

Content has been removed!

How Advertisement mode has become now a days ??
Dream 11 and other fantasy game, a fully gambling game, (as per Google policy and as per state act ) is promoting everywhere whether you watch TV or YouTube
I don’t know what to say but I really feel bad why can’t this app be banned

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
jeevan19040 wrote:

I don’t think so ,
It should be earned by purchase only..

😢 Shubh Shubh bolo 🙏🙏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

😢 Shubh Shubh bolo 🙏🙏

It is mentioned in terms and conditions,
Only redeemed by purchase points

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
jeevan19040 wrote:

It is mentioned in terms and conditions,
Only redeemed by purchase points

Correct. Its mentioned cc @Manoj1174

Feeling sad now 😭😭

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mrcool999 wrote:

How Advertisement mode has become now a days ??
Dream 11 and other fantasy game, a fully gambling game, (as per Google policy and as per state act ) is promoting everywhere whether you watch TV or YouTube
I don’t know what to say but I really feel bad why can’t this app be banned

Govt be like

Yeh main nahi karta hu( BAN), Yuwa wayast rahenge dream11 par team banane me, Rozgar, Policies, true governance, quality education ki demand koi karega .!

T- let these stupid shit isn’t done by govt, so that youths will be busy making tasty shit on Dream11.
joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Correct. Its mentioned cc @Manoj1174

Feeling sad now 😭😭

I have 1800+ combined points (purchase + move) and in past they didn’t allowed me to redeem for gv ☹️

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Manoj1174 wrote:

I have 1800+ combined points (purchase + move) and in past they didn’t allowed me to redeem for gv ☹️

Thanks for highlighting this point. Else would have felt really bad that day upon no redemption 👍👍

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Manoj1174 wrote:

I have 1800+ combined points (purchase + move) and in past they didn’t allowed me to redeem for gv ☹️

Bhai Lst redeem Kiya tha?

Maine 3 to 4 Maine pahele reedem Kiya tha..( move points the sare k sare.  Koi b shopping ka point nai tha)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Bhai Lst redeem Kiya tha?

Maine 3 to 4 Maine pahele reedem Kiya tha..( move points the sare k sare.  Koi b shopping ka point nai tha)


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643186/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-13-12-11-35-69.png?1602571315

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bhai plz koi tag kar dena redemption activate hone par

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

anyway to earn without ordering products. I have 145 points

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pvprasad wrote:

anyway to earn without ordering products. I have 145 points

Myntra move .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

sorry, I didn’t get

In Myntra account u can find Myntra move where u can get points as per ur steps

Missing