Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Get Myntra Giveaway On Redeeming Insider Points [ Activate on Some Accounts Now ]

Get Myntra Giveaway On Redeeming Insider Points [ Activate on Some Accounts Now ]

1499°

Deal Wiki

104 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Itne points kaise kamate ho ?

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

OTP Not coming

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Venom14 wrote:

OTP Not coming

Check on mail as well. They are sending OTP as sms and email

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

they are sending via mail only but not receiving any otp

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

i am getting server error please try again

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

On app. Go to Profile, then click Insider, scroll to bottom, then click on surprise for select banner.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643303/medium/6998365Image.jpg?1602602293
Then redeem. Got it?

Server error aa raha hai

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Check on mail as well. They are sending OTP as sms and email

Otp nai aa raha hai server issue dikha raha hai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Now ?

Otp not in email & pH.

I recieved otp on phone number
[#] 6273 is the One-time Password (OTP) to complete your transaction. Please do not share this with anyone. 0pSLY7DMr7s

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kejriwalutkarsh783 wrote:

I recieved otp on phone number
[#] 6273 is the One-time Password (OTP) to complete your transaction. Please do not share this with anyone. 0pSLY7DMr7s

Koi b otp nai aa raha hai email & pH number pe.

Any solution?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

Koi b otp nai aa raha hai email & pH number pe.

Any solution?

No clue bhai…I redeemed it normally only …

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Showing server error for me

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Giveaway?

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Any one can share error screenshot?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks, redeemed 1000 gv for 2999 points. Earned by both shopping and walking. Myntra move worked for me to redeem.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643313/medium/IMG_20201013_221057.jpg?1602607272 @saucap; any solution?

Must be rush now so they might have run out of their Bulk SMS pack limit 👀Try after midnight. Vouchers will be available on & off till 22nd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manoj1174 wrote:

Can we redeem using points earned via myntra Move?

Yes. I just redeemed for 1000gc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sudhakarhd wrote:

Yes. I just redeemed for 1000gc

Myntra move points expire in 7 days after credit right? Or terms changed now?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
COTTONCANDY wrote:

Myntra move points expire in 7 days after credit right? Or terms changed now?

It will expire if you dont claim with in 7 days after your move for that day. Ex if you walked today 10k steps it will show 20 points. You need to claim that within 5 or 7 days. Not sure. But once you claim it will be there in your account for 1 year. Don’t know the exact timeline. But I accumulated since lockdown. Now redeemed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sudhakarhd wrote:

It will expire if you dont claim with in 7 days after your move for that day. Ex if you walked today 10k steps it will show 20 points. You need to claim that within 5 or 7 days. Not sure. But once you claim it will be there in your account for 1 year. Don’t know the exact timeline. But I accumulated since lockdown. Now redeemed.

So, i was wrong the whole time, assuming those will expire in 7 days, all these months grimacing. Anyway thanks for the answer, kg+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 3k points , waiting for 1k flipkart gift card , any chances of it coming?

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Must be rush now so they might have run out of their Bulk SMS pack limit 👀Try after midnight. Vouchers will be available on & off till 22nd

It is a some error I have raised the issue lets what will happen

I request all those you haven’t received OTP just raised the query on Myntra Twitter handle so that they fix this ASAP

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what’s the expiry date ?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply