Hot Deal Get 2% SuperCash up to Rs.500 on Credit card Bill Payment via UPI and Wallet only on Mobikwik

776°
24500
2% OFF 25000.0
Pro DealHunter
740
44720
342
Get 2% SuperCash up to Rs.500 on Credit card Bill Payment via UPI and Wallet only on Mobikwik
Deal Expired

http://www.mobikw...om
Code :- CCPAY

Get 2% SuperCash up to Rs.500 on Credit card Bill Payment via UPI and Wallet only.

Code : CCPAY
Click here to copy code
Offer Details
Get 2% SuperCash on your every Credit card Bill payment only on MobiKwik App or website.
Offer valid only on UPI and Wallet Pay modes.
Minimum amount spend to avail or earn the SuperCash is Rs.100
Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.500
The code can be Redeemed multiple times per user (Max limit-20 per user per month).
Offer only valid for 01st Feb’21.
Offer is valid for MobiKwik(version 502 or above) on Credit Cards.
Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on Credit card category.
MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

Expired 25 days
40 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
78
220
5

Can I do multiple payments of 25k and get 500 each time

28
9495
54

made a cc bill payment of 2k, credited instantly ! flushed generally its Ram ke bharose re wink

106
2328
43
Astraa wrote:

made a cc bill payment of 2k, credited instantly ! flushed generally its Ram ke bharose re wink

…lucky u…

…i had a mix result with mobikwik….out of the last 5 bil paid…3 are declined after 3-4 days….

…now i only try mobikwik if the due date is comfortably away…
44
2154
20

Will i get SC if i pay via DC from Mobi Web

28
9495
54
SunnyKh wrote:

Will i get SC if i pay via DC from Mobi Web

i got

991
8981
40

https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbill...

  • Get 2% SuperCash on your every Credit card Bill payment only on MobiKwik App or website.
  • Offer valid only on UPI and Wallet Pay modes.
  • Minimum amount spend to avail or earn the SuperCash is Rs.100
  • Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.500
  • The code can be Redeemed multiple times per user (Max limit-20 per user per month).
  • Offer only valid for 01st Feb’21.
  • Offer is valid for MobiKwik(version 502 or above) on Credit Cards.
  • Offer is valid for All MobiKwik users on Credit card category.
  • MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice


Use code CCPAY

75
296
3

I feel like mobiqwik is not good now .. earlier you can atleast use them for buying gv like amzn 3% ot gyfter 4-5% but they have reduced supercash utilisation % drastically.. its better to ise cred to pay bills..

89
275
4
dark.demon wrote:

I feel like mobiqwik is not good now .. earlier you can atleast use them for buying gv like amzn 3% ot gyfter 4-5% but they have reduced supercash utilisation % drastically.. its better to ise cred to pay bills..

Yes from 2-3 months mobikwik is not offering good offer.

50
68
0
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Supercash ka karenge kya sweat_smile

Seriously, even I am not sure what to do with supercash. Looks like cred is okay, as it gives money instantly ( although less than supercash )

57
437
4
Expand
amrishn wrote:

Seriously, even I am not sure what to do with supercash. Looks like cred is okay, as it gives money instantly ( although less than supercash )

Yes some money is better than no money joy

68
230
1

They will keep your money for 2-3 days and rotate their working capital… after that they will pay your card bills… as few dimers already mentioned there is no use of this SC as well… i am skipping it…

242
3056
20
arorasid wrote:

They will keep your money for 2-3 days and rotate their working capital… after that they will pay your card bills… as few dimers already mentioned there is no use of this SC as well… i am skipping it…

Did they reveal you their trade secret?

On a serious note, that’s how their systems are designed. I’ve heard(read) a lot of card payment failures in the recent past, but never experienced one. Although, I did experience some delays in having the information updated, but not in effecting the payments.

When one is using a third party payment provider, one should always keep enough buffer in time/funds for any contingencies

68
230
1
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Did they reveal you their trade secret?

On a serious note, that’s how their systems are designed. I’ve heard(read) a lot of card payment failures in the recent past, but never experienced one. Although, I did experience some delays in having the information updated, but not in effecting the payments.

When one is using a third party payment provider, one should always keep enough buffer in time/funds for any contingencies

I have used many systems for card payment… none of them failed for me expect Mobikwik… in all cases date of payment is taken as the date on which my bank account was debited but not for mobikwik… and yes I know there trade secret…

242
3056
20
Expand
arorasid wrote:

I have used many systems for card payment… none of them failed for me expect Mobikwik… in all cases date of payment is taken as the date on which my bank account was debited but not for mobikwik… and yes I know there trade secret…

Like I mentioned earlier, that’s how they have defined their process flow regarding payment duration, dates considered etc.

If it helps, here is a history of my payments
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662966/medium/735708320210201183324.png?1612185117

I don’t recollect, but have been using their services since its inception. Also let me add another thing, its the only account my phone/laptop knows, and all those payments are genuine(no rotation). Needless to say mobikwik is my last option to go provided I have enough time for payment. The payment I made today, the statement is due for generation the day after.

50
62
3

Unbale to c the credit card number how to c the full number after payment as the payment is not yet reflcting

111
8231
47
Expand
Astraa wrote:

i got

Never paid via website before!
Now when i try to pay it says max limit reached for saved cards even for cards already added in app!
Any idea what to do?

90
870
15

Delete few cards from ur account & then try…

Missing