Unfortunately this deal has expired
Hot Deal
Get 25$ free stocks from Cred

Get 25$ free stocks from Cred

1106°
0
100% OFF 25.0
  • 10325
  • 62
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 3
    • Other reasons : 1
Chennai Super Kings
Tanmayyy

https://cre...ub
Open cred app > club > scroll down to find the jackpot

Spin 10 times for a chance to get 1000$ free stocks or guaranteed 25$ free stocks from Stockal.

How to redeem:

You have to sign up on Stockal , do kyc and select the “Global Plus” plan then apply the code recieved in Cred.

You will get 1 year free plan worth 9999/year and 25$ free stocks.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726882/medium/Screenshot_20211208-203935.png?1638976229

Expired
61 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

@guest_999 or someone else can confirm this?

The provisions of Section 139 prescribes specific criteria where the individual is required to file the ITR even if his income is below the basic exemption limit. One such criterion is, where the individual is a beneficial owner of any assets located outside India or has any foreign account, the individual must file the income tax return
https://news.cleartax.in/itr-reporting-requirem...

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Where do we see 25$ worth stocks in the app ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Actually there is more to it, the withdrawal charge by US bank is 10 USD so only 15 USD or if in profit will be able to withdraw, Taxation needs to be worked out, moreover ALL individuals holding foreign assets needs to file ITR even though income isn’t 2.5 LAKHS, & Divend income Taxation requires documentation to claim tcs

samajh me nahi aya confused
but ab dar lag raha hai idhar account open karne me stuck_out_tongue
Though I already filing ITR.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

samajh me nahi aya confused
but ab dar lag raha hai idhar account open karne me stuck_out_tongue

Nothing to worry bro for 25 USD it’s not worth the risk or time if 1000 USD won or already into stocks +overseas investment , it’s sone pe suhaga otherwise it’s thorny bush

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

The provisions of Section 139 prescribes specific criteria where the individual is required to file the ITR even if his income is below the basic exemption limit. One such criterion is, where the individual is a beneficial owner of any assets located outside India or has any foreign account, the individual must file the income tax return
https://news.cleartax.in/itr-reporting-requirem...

Thanks for quoting the source of the provision , would be a lot helpful to apl dimers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

May be Indian Govt sponsoring this so everyone files ITR smile

Jor jor se chillake sabko scheme batade…….. Then they will start doing the same using a new dimer account sponsored by CBDT

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks buddy. Useful info. 30 Karma 🛐✝️ given
Welcome to DD 🤠

Thank you for the kind words…. And had been in dd for 3 long years nobody said this and was not able to post as was a newbie and would need authentication by admins and nothing much was contributed

Frankly i wasn’t expecting this to be authenticated, let alone have so mamy replies & karma (though dont know much about it)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Nothing to worry bro for 25 USD it’s not worth the risk or time if 1000 USD won or already into stocks +overseas investment , it’s sone pe suhaga otherwise it’s thorny bush

bro, already investing in stocks here but not overseas.
already filing ITR.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

The provisions of Section 139 prescribes specific criteria where the individual is required to file the ITR even if his income is below the basic exemption limit. One such criterion is, where the individual is a beneficial owner of any assets located outside India or has any foreign account, the individual must file the income tax return
https://news.cleartax.in/itr-reporting-requirem...

The nature of foreign assets or accounts can be foreign depository accounts, foreign custodian accounts, foreign equity and debt interest, immovable property outside India, any other capital asset outside India, foreign cash value insurance contract, or an annuity contract any other income derived from a foreign source. It also includes the details of trust created outside India in which taxpayer is a beneficiary or settlor and financial interest in any entity outside India

*Does the stocks comes under the definition of foreign assets?
Or
Was it considers to be foreign account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

bro, already investing in stocks here but not overseas.
already filing ITR.

If you’re interested in investing overseas with long term risk taking ability, this would be better chance to dip your fingers without spending anything……. Unless you withdraw you don’t need to worry much as you just need to mention them in ITR & if Divedend is recieved /reinvested then the tax would be collectee by US tax authorities, and due double tax avoidance treaty you judt need to download the taxation document and submit to indian Authoroities while filing…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
issu wrote:

The nature of foreign assets or accounts can be foreign depository accounts, foreign custodian accounts, foreign equity and debt interest, immovable property outside India, any other capital asset outside India, foreign cash value insurance contract, or an annuity contract any other income derived from a foreign source. It also includes the details of trust created outside India in which taxpayer is a beneficiary or settlor and financial interest in any entity outside India

*Does the stocks comes under the definition of foreign assets?
Or
Was it considers to be foreign account?

Yes stocks are considered for foriegn investments clearly there is a clarification issued by cbdt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Actually there is more to it, the withdrawal charge by US bank is 10 USD so only 15 USD or if in profit will be able to withdraw, Taxation needs to be worked out, moreover ALL individuals holding foreign assets needs to file ITR even though income isn’t 2.5 LAKHS, & Divend income Taxation requires documentation to claim tcs

What is the charge if withdraw to US bank account?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

If you’re interested in investing overseas with long term risk taking ability, this would be better chance to dip your fingers without spending anything……. Unless you withdraw you don’t need to worry much as you just need to mention them in ITR & if Divedend is recieved /reinvested then the tax would be collectee by US tax authorities, and due double tax avoidance treaty you judt need to download the taxation document and submit to indian Authoroities while filing…

Thanks KG 👍

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
asen wrote:

What is the charge if withdraw to US bank account?

10usd is the charge and minimum withdrawal is above 10USD , and they have a us bank account only otherwise unable to invest

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

The provisions of Section 139 prescribes specific criteria where the individual is required to file the ITR even if his income is below the basic exemption limit. One such criterion is, where the individual is a beneficial owner of any assets located outside India or has any foreign account, the individual must file the income tax return
https://news.cleartax.in/itr-reporting-requirem...

Thanks for the information. But what if even now we don’t file ITR?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

Thanks for the information. But what if even now we don’t file ITR?

You need to file itr otherwise love letters would be delivered to you via tax authorities and further relationship would depend on……. Your reply/income/investment etc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

You need to file itr otherwise love letters would be delivered to you via tax authorities and further relationship would depend on……. Your reply/income/investment etc

No income. No investment. I’ll wait for the love letters though 😂.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

You need to file itr otherwise love letters would be delivered to you via tax authorities and further relationship would depend on……. Your reply/income/investment etc

The taxpayer must comply with the reporting requirements of the income tax law. Non reporting or underreporting of required details may result in penal consequences. Due to the technological improvements and increase in the tax and reporting compliances, the income tax department gets all the information for overseas transactions of the resident individuals. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

No income. No investment. I’ll wait for the love letters though 😂.

Good luck for your love life…. 👍👍

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

C42B20B9-9DCB-4770-ABDA-114E27BEA00A my code if anyone want

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Murtazakpx wrote:

C42B20B9-9DCB-4770-ABDA-114E27BEA00A my code if anyone want

Going by the dimers reputation you need to trade this code otherwise atleast post pm me….. You’re posting it openly….. Wasted your 1000 precious cred coins

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Good luck for your love life…. 👍👍

Thanks bro for info to me,can you quote the CBDT clarification (please don’t hesitate)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Going by the dimers history you need to trade this code otherwise atleast post pm me….. You’re posting it openly….. Wasted your 1000 precious cred coins

Its not that precious I have lots of it

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Thank you for the kind words…. And had been in dd for 3 long years nobody said this and was not able to post as was a newbie and would need authentication by admins and nothing much was contributed

Frankly i wasn’t expecting this to be authenticated, let alone have so mamy replies & karma (though dont know much about it)

Ur welcome!
Oh so ur active newbie n passive veteran ✅
All newbirs have their posts moderated and hence come with a lag. Don’t allow it to demotivate you from posting… lag is a temporary phenomenon.
Hope to see you more in DD ✅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me for CRED referral. ₹250 guaranteed  smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anyone received 25$ stocks? I received 15$ stocks only Amazon And Apple share not credited. 


Also, there is a new offer in cred. As per Tnc I think we can use both offers. we need to share the code via mail to them.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply