Hot Deal
Get 30₹ cashback on swiggy instamart while paying via Amazon pay

Get 30₹ cashback on swiggy instamart while paying via Amazon pay

371°
269
10% OFF 299.0
Deal Captain
kartikxxx

http://swiggy.com/swiggy-ins...rt
Get 30₹ cashback in amazon pay on swiggy instamart when paid via Amazon pay.

Min order – 299₹
Max cb – 30₹
Cb will be processed within 3 days.


Code – APAYFIRST

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755516/medium/Screenshot_2022-03-30-09-22-05-801_in.swiggy.android.jpg?1648612209
valid till 29 may,2022

Expiring In 9 days

Deal Wiki

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have one card,add another 100rs and get 30% off

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Do we have this offer in apay rewards section too?
Because I’ll apply cred code and use apay to checkout to get extra 30 bucks sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I feel deal is not so worth,cred pay also gives 10% discount close to 10 orders and for Rs 300 you get 30rs discount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Do we have this offer in apay rewards section too?
Because I’ll apply cred code and use apay to checkout to get extra 30 bucks sweat_smile

You can check in your rewards as these are user specific,try cred pay if you have it.you get the same discount instead of cashback.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
aneelg wrote:

You can check in your rewards as these are user specific,try cred pay if you have it.you get the same discount instead of cashback.

Okay plus1 grinning

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Do we have this offer in apay rewards section too?
Because I’ll apply cred code and use apay to checkout to get extra 30 bucks sweat_smile


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/755521/medium/images_%284%29_%281%29.jpeg?1648614962

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
aneelg wrote:

You can check in your rewards as these are user specific,try cred pay if you have it.you get the same discount instead of cashback.

Cred discount is reduced to 5% now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

Cred discount is reduced to 5% now

Tried 2 days back,it shows 5% here but in app it gives 10% discount,check once.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

No need to apply this code u will get cb without this also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
VipulSuryan wrote:

No need to apply this code u will get cb without this also

When only if you have in rewards section,I don’t have reward in Amazon but code showing in swiggy.Do I get cashback here.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
aneelg wrote:

When only if you have in rewards section,I don’t have reward in Amazon but code showing in swiggy.Do I get cashback here.

If not got earlier

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
aneelg wrote:

When only if you have in rewards section,I don’t have reward in Amazon but code showing in swiggy.Do I get cashback here.

Yes, take screenshots of offer page, cart page where u apply code…it will help in case of dispute

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply