Hotness Get 5% CB upto ₹100 on purchase of fuel on your...

Hot Deal Get 5% CB upto ₹100 on purchase of fuel on your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card

767°
1900
5% OFF 2000.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
242
4
Get 5% CB upto ₹100 on purchase of fuel on your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card
Deal Expired


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/621747/medium/Screenshot_20200620-044748.jpg?1592608783 

Frequently Asked Questions

1) What is the offer?


Limited period offer- Customers holding a valid Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and who have registered for this offer at https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21665...31, can avail benefit of 5% up to INR 100 as statement credit (in the credit card account of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card) upon undertaking the purchase transaction for fuel (diesel or petrol) using their Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This offer can be availed only once every calendar month during the offer period, and will be available only on the first fuel transaction conducted each calendar month (during the Offer Period)


It is clarified that this Offer is available only to customers who have a valid Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and have registered for the offer at https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21665...31. The customer needs to register only once for the entire Offer Period and will be eligible for the benefit for first fuel transaction of every month during the offer period, only from the date of registration for the offer.


2) What is the offer period?


The Offer will be valid from June 19, 2020 to August 31, 2020.


3) When will I receive my cashback?


The Card holder will get 5% up to INR 100 as a monthly statement credit within 15 days from the end of the month in which the purchase transaction for fuel (diesel or petrol) was made using the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. To clarify, cashback for such transaction made in the month of June will be credited by July 15, 2020, cashback for such transaction made in the month of July will be credited by August 15, 2020, and cashback for such transaction made in the month of August will be credited by September 15, 2020.


Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card – Fuel offer:


Earn 5% back up to Rs.100 on 1st fuel purchase with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Expired 10 days
32 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
107
167
1
Check Eligibility: https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21665...31

Frequently Asked Questions

1) What is the offer?


Limited period offer- Customers holding a valid Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and who have registered for this offer at https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21665...31, can avail benefit of 5% up to INR 100 as statement credit (in the credit card account of the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card) upon undertaking the purchase transaction for fuel (diesel or petrol) using their Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. This offer can be availed only once every calendar month during the offer period, and will be available only on the first fuel transaction conducted each calendar month (during the Offer Period)


It is clarified that this Offer is available only to customers who have a valid Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and have registered for the offer at https://www.amazon.in/b?node=21665...31. The customer needs to register only once for the entire Offer Period and will be eligible for the benefit for first fuel transaction of every month during the offer period, only from the date of registration for the offer.


2) What is the offer period?


The Offer will be valid from June 19, 2020 to August 31, 2020.


3) When will I receive my cashback?


The Card holder will get 5% up to INR 100 as a monthly statement credit within 15 days from the end of the month in which the purchase transaction for fuel (diesel or petrol) was made using the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. To clarify, cashback for such transaction made in the month of June will be credited by July 15, 2020, cashback for such transaction made in the month of July will be credited by August 15, 2020, and cashback for such transaction made in the month of August will be credited by September 15, 2020.


Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card – Fuel offer:


Earn 5% back up to Rs.100 on 1st fuel purchase with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/621748/medium/Screenshot_20200620-070649.jpg?1592617487

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
879
5

Thanks…kg, I am eligible..

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1168
55

For me showing Congratulations you are now eligible for this exclusive offer, anything to collect or nothing required.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1590
20

Good one. Useful who has four wheeler vehicles. blush

Missing
Deal Newbie
210
26
10

There is a surcharge of 2.5 %
So effective cashback would be 2.5% only.
Good deal only if you don’t have SVTM card. The best fuel card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
165
4

Problem here is u have to fill 2000 at one shot…bcz valid 1 transaction only
MobiKwik 20 cb on 70₹ was good offer

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23356
291
srini1973 wrote:

For me showing Congratulations you are now eligible for this exclusive offer, anything to collect or nothing required.

Its showing for accounts w/o any linked Apay card too
wonder if the status is accurate? rolleyes

// Open the link in incognito mode w/o getting logged in..and it is still showing that “I am eligible for this offer” //

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
176
4
askrahul wrote:

There is a surcharge of 2.5 %
So effective cashback would be 2.5% only.
Good deal only if you don’t have SVTM card. The best fuel card.

What is SVTM card?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
askrahul wrote:

There is a surcharge of 2.5 %
So effective cashback would be 2.5% only.
Good deal only if you don’t have SVTM card. The best fuel card.

Please help us with SVTM card detial. What is it ? Where do we get it? Which bank? Ho much is the discount on fuel?? Please share…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3,217
5425
86

VU+

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4413
39
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

What is SVTM card?

Probably talking about Super Value Titanium Cashback Credit Card

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I hold APay ICICI credit card and I get refund of Rs. 10 for every fuel transaction.

By refund, I mean it’s reflected in the statement. You don’t get 1% cashback for fuel purchases though.

Since I own a two-wheeler, I generally refuel in the range of Rs. 100-300 max. at one go.

For credit cards, now there’s no waiver, so, if I refuel for say, Rs. 100, there’s an extra deduction of around 1% making the transaction amount to be around Rs. 101 but I get Rs. 10 as refund which is about Rs. 9 profit/cashback.

I’ve 3 credit cards and I’ve observed this thing on APay ICICI credit card only.

If anyone else has observed this, please let me know.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1168
55
sahil1033 wrote:

I hold APay ICICI credit card and I get refund of Rs. 10 for every fuel transaction.

By refund, I mean it’s reflected in the statement. You don’t get 1% cashback for fuel purchases though.

Since I own a two-wheeler, I generally refuel in the range of Rs. 100-300 max. at one go.

For credit cards, now there’s no waiver, so, if I refuel for say, Rs. 100, there’s an extra deduction of around 1% making the transaction amount to be around Rs. 101 but I get Rs. 10 as refund which is about Rs. 9 profit/cashback.

I’ve 3 credit cards and I’ve observed this thing on APay ICICI credit card only.

If anyone else has observed this, please let me know.

Yes 10 refund received for me also, but filled for 700Rs petrol.

Missing
Deal Newbie
210
26
10
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

What is SVTM card?

Standard charted Super Value Titanium card.
I have been using it since 9 years now. Best card for fuel and postpaid bills. Flat 5 % in form of cash back + rewards.

Missing
Deal Newbie
210
26
10
Expand
parsi_1999 wrote:

Please help us with SVTM card detial. What is it ? Where do we get it? Which bank? Ho much is the discount on fuel?? Please share…

You can apply for this Credit card on Standard Chartered website.
Super value Titanium credit card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Yes 10 refund received for me also, but filled for 700Rs petrol.

It’s for every fuel transaction. As I said, if you’ve a two-wheeler, then only you can make the most out of it.

I refuel for Rs. 100 and refuel frequently, so, I get Rs. 10 back everytime but for a car, you can’t refuel for Rs. 100 😁

P.S. I haven’t refuelled for less than Rs. 100 and I did try at one fuel station, was told that minimum amount for card swipe is Rs. 100, plus, even if I could, the frequency would be unimaginable if I refuel for Rs. 50 everytime.

I hope those who didn’t know this could make a good return for fuel transactions from this insight.

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
242
4
askrahul wrote:

There is a surcharge of 2.5 %
So effective cashback would be 2.5% only.
Good deal only if you don’t have SVTM card. The best fuel card.

There is a Surcharge of 1% and a Surcharge waiver is also available. Not sure where you got the 2.5% value from

Missing
Deal Cadet
25
479
10

I need Amazon pay cc for daily basis shopping on Amazon.
5 % cashback
Need a share in that

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1168
55
Expand
sahil1033 wrote:

It’s for every fuel transaction. As I said, if you’ve a two-wheeler, then only you can make the most out of it.

I refuel for Rs. 100 and refuel frequently, so, I get Rs. 10 back everytime but for a car, you can’t refuel for Rs. 100 😁

P.S. I haven’t refuelled for less than Rs. 100 and I did try at one fuel station, was told that minimum amount for card swipe is Rs. 100, plus, even if I could, the frequency would be unimaginable if I refuel for Rs. 50 everytime.

I hope those who didn’t know this could make a good return for fuel transactions from this insight.

I will try for 100 each next time instead of tank filling at 1 shot.

Missing
Deal Newbie
210
26
10
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

There is a Surcharge of 1% and a Surcharge waiver is also available. Not sure where you got the 2.5% value from

Sorry. It’s now 1% and it was 2.5% previously. Also few cards do have waiver. ICICI has waiver.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
136
2

Earlier term not rewarding the fuel usage, now this deal compensate that,

“Earn Unlimited 1% Reward points on all other payments outside Amazon, except on fuel purchases and EMI purchases”
“1% surcharge waiver for all fuel purchases”

However, tax for the surcharge will be burn from customer, 5% – Tax ~0.18% is still better offer for fuel purchase.
Only worry is ICICI is not trustable to get the cashback. Hope amazons cashback experience and ability spreads to ICICI through Amazon pay ICICI card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
242
4

Did anyone of you try the offer?
Can you confirm if the fuel surcharge is waived off?

Also, why is this offer showing expired?! I am not able to edit this.

Missing
Analyst
3,226
5088
45
pointshunter wrote:

Did anyone of you try the offer?
Can you confirm if the fuel surcharge is waived off?

Also, why is this offer showing expired?! I am not able to edit this.

Live again

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
190
2

Any update on this offer? Y this is being shown as expired as the last date is 31st aug

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
242
4
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Any update on this offer? Y this is being shown as expired as the last date is 31st aug

I am also wondering why it is showing as expired.
I am not able to edit it.
Last time, @ayushiVijay helped me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
641
912
7
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

I am also wondering why it is showing as expired.
I am not able to edit it.
Last time, @ayushiVijay helped me.

May be OP mentioned the validity of the deal to one day at the time of  posting So its marked as expired

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
242
4
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

May be OP mentioned the validity of the deal to one day at the time of  posting So its marked as expired

I am the OP. But I am not able to amend it

Missing
Deal Cadet
641
912
7
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

I am the OP. But I am not able to amend it

U cannot but admin can. @Priyanka look into this. Seems like the deal is still live

Missing
Floting inactive